Park Jihyo

"Yoongi! Yeonjun called me, BigHit ent. building is being burned down!" Namjoon freaked out while we're in the middle of breakfast. Yoongi's eyes enlarged. No, all of our eyes did. But Yoongi looked different. Like he has seen a ghost. Like he knows it'll happen.

"You stay here." He ordered. I nodded. It's better for me to remain here. I understand he doesn't want me to be hurt.

"Jungkook start the car." Yoongi threw the keys to him as he rushed towards the black van outside. Jin remained with us. I'm actually relieved Gramma and Tae's still asleep. I don't want her to freak out again. Yoongi gave me one last kiss as he goes and rides to the van.

I rushed to the lobby and turned the TV on. I ignored the people saying my name.

"Is that Park Jihyo?"

"Oh my god, it's Park Jihyo!"

"She's staying in this resort!?"

I continued watching. Not caring about the people behind me. The news flashed to the building burning. The corporate building is slowly turning to ashes. I gasped as how the tall structure fall down like Lego blocks.

After minutes, Jin and Tae joined me on the lobby. But then, the victims list flashed on the TV screen. And two names immediately highlighted themselves beneath my eyes.

Kim Dahyun

Yoo Jeongyeon

"Jin! We have to go! My friends are there!"

"It's too dangerous!"

"No! My friends are in need of help!" I grabbed the keys from him and ran towards his car.

"You don't even know how to drive." He yelled. I suddenly remembered. What drug was I in?

"Come with me." He hesitated for a bit before running down towards his car. He opened the door to the backseat and let me sit down.

"Take good care of Gramma there!" I yelled to Taehyung who's still in shock of what's happening.

"It's going to take us 3 hours to go back."

"You know a shortcut?"

"No. But we can go fast." And then the tire screeched like a cheetah on a pursuit. I closed my eyes and prayed for a safe trip. Which I highly doubt, considering the kind of driver Jin is. He's unsure where to be on the road!

My heart raced as Gramma texted me.

"You ungrateful woman! Just don't come back here with a wound or I'll be slapping the hell out of you! Take care there, I don't want you to be hurt." I was moved by Gramma's message, but right now, I need to be at Jeongyeon and Dahyun's side!

After an hour of dizziness, we arrived at Seoul. And bad news, some streets are blocked because of the fire. So we had to go around the whole city to get there.

As we arrived, the whole place was a disaster. Smoke and ashes around, debris and turmoil. I chickened all of a sudden. But the people, no one's helping them! The medical unit still hasn't come and the firefighters and police are busy retrieving the people inside. I have to help them!

"Jin! Let's help them!" Jin didn't hesitate. We ran towards them and checked on each one of them. I'm disgusted at how they had the victims flash their names on national TV, but they didn't even help them!

We made sure to take them to safety on time. The rescue unit arrived shortly after. Such 'helpful' people. If it weren't for Jin calling them, they wouldn't come!

"Dahyun! Jeongyeon!" Dahyun, sitting helplessly with blood in her forehead. Jeongyeon resting on her lap. They're all covered in black ashes and blood is pouring down their noses!

"J-Jihyo." Dahyun called faintly. I checked on her and she's got a burn on her left leg. Jeongyeon's having trouble breathing and her face is bleeding.

I picked the bandage I stole from the ambulance in my pocket and applied it to their wounds. Dahyun passed out. I exhaled sharply and called for assistance. They came slow, so I scolded them while they keep their heads down like children.

"Next time disaster happens, always make sure y'all arrive in time!"

"Jihyo? Yoongi, I think Jihyo's here." I heard Namjoon behind me. My eyes widened. Yoongi's gonna' kill me. I turned around slowly, following the medic's pace as they bring the stretcher towards the ambulance, mounting Dahyun and Jeongyeon into it.

"Hun." I heard him pant. I turned around, revealing his face all covered in ashes and dirt.

And my body just told me to jump and hug him tight.

A/N: Two updates in a night because I'm overflowing with ideas. I appreciate your comments too lmao.