Min Yoongi

"Mr. Yoongi?"

"Hmm?" I turned around.

"Here's a package for you, sent by an unknown person."

"Huh? Is there an address?" I stood up and picked it from him. I opened it.

There, in the package, are flowers. Purple flowers, to be exact. Then under the flowers are broken piano keys.

There's also a short note saying: "Good music, they create bad times." Then a smiley. 

It's such a strange package, and the way it was delivered at this moment in the JYP building, it's strangely terrifying. Maybe it's just from a hater, but I admit I felt a bit uncomfortable.

And why purple?

*Kring! Krriingg!*

"H-Hello? Yoongi?"

"Oh? Seokjin hyung. What's the problem?"

"I'm inviting you to my event, Seoul Grand Artist Ball. And you should bring your girl." He chuckled.

"What girl? I mean, who are you referring to?"

"The trainee. The JYP trainee."

"Oh! I'm just producing an album for her. She's just a friend."

"That's what you said the last time you were in a relationship."

"Yah! Hyung, trust me, this time I'm just going to focus on my career."

"Okay. That's good. See you on the event, Suga."

"I'm not Suga anymore, hyung."

"Whatever, bye!" He ended the call. I looked at my watch, 5:28 pm. I think I'll have to leave my office for a bit now and go to Cosmos. I'm going to take Jihyo here for her photoshoot.

~

"Oh my god! Isn't that Min Yoongi's car?"

"Is that Yoongi?!"

"I'm going to sue you, Min Yoongi!"

Tsk, fans really are around. Wherever I go, there will be always people who'd recognize me.

I went inside the campus now, eyes are around me as I walk confidently to the hallway. I'm planning to go to the cafeteria to buy food for her. Maybe she's hungry, school always made me hungry as a student. Anyways, I ordered two large cups of Coke and two large burgers. One for Jihyo and one for me.

"A-Aren't you Min Yoongi?"

"Yes. I am Min Yoongi. Why?" I smiled. The cafeteria attendant blushed.

"Can I have--"

"My autograph? Sure." I smiled again, grabbed my all-purpose marker and signed her latest album of me. I payed the food I ordered. Then I heard a voice behind, "Isn't that Yoongi?" I turned around and saw 2 girls along with Jihyo. But why is Jihyo looking like dark clouds? Gloomy and frail. There is certainly something wrong. After all, she's always so cheerful.

I approached her. I couldn't see her face clearly because it's sunken in her hair.

"Hey what's wrong?" I looked at her and then to her friends.

"She's been like that the whole day." A short-haired girl then rubbed her back.

"Why?" I asked again as I placed the burger and drink on a vacant table.

"Because someone slapped her, early this morning, after you sent her here to school." A girl sporting a glowing, pale-white skin then explained to me.

There was silence in the cafeteria, so her sniffing as she cried was clearly heard.

She kept on crying and crying, her tears fell into the tiled floor of the cafeteria. I approached her and wrapped her in my arms. "It's gonna' be okay." I whispered.

Her crying didn't stop. She just kept on crying and crying, until she pushed me from her and she ran away the cafeteria. Tsk, Jihyo. Why did you run away?

I went after her, around the hallways and corridors, until I lost track of her. I panicked, asking everyone if they've seen Jihyo around. It seems like everyone in the campus knows her.

"I saw her. She went outside the campus."

"Thank you."

I searched for her around the area surrounding the campus, and I nearly got into trouble because sasaeng fans went after me. Gosh, Jihyo. Why did you run away? You're going to be late for your photoshoot!

"Yaaaahhh! Why does it have to be like this!" I heard a shout coming from afar. I smiled. She's in the Han river park.

I quickly drove there and got out my car. There I saw her still in her uniform, playing with the stones near the water.

"Hey, Jihyo." I said as I went near her. She didn't turn around to face me as though she froze.

"Y'know you shouldn't have done that."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm also sorry." She finally faced me. She smiled.

"It's not your fault. It's mine. I should've defended myself from her."

"But I dragged you into this mess. I'm sorry." She chuckled lightly. "I don't want your Grandma to worry."

"Thank you." She walked close to me and hugged me very tight. It was very unexpected. I think, she really needed time to be alone.

~

"Hey, Yoongi. Do I look good?" Jihyo asked, wearing a pink and purple dress. Her make-up suits her, natural.

"Why are you asking me? I'm not a mirror." pretended to go back to my phone while stealing a glance of her. I just noticed, they dyed her hair brown and curled it like a beautiful mess. I didn't think she'll be even more beautiful.

"Jihyo, the photoshoot will start in a minute." I stood up to follow her to the studio. There, I stood beside the door, looking at her pose in the pastel-pink background.

"Good. Perfect! Are you really new to the industry? You're really good at doing this." The photographer complimented her.

I approached her with a smile. "You look charming."

"Thank you." She said sarcastically.

"No, really! I mean it." She smiled, still, her blush is still visible even with make-up.

"Are you hungry? Come on, let's eat. My treat!"

"Sure! I'll just change my clothes and we'll be going."

I waited in the studio while the photographer cleaned up his things. Then my phone vibrated.

From: Jungkook

Hyung, it's an emergency. Come quick!

What could it be?

From: Jimin

Hyung, Taehyung crashed his car.

A/N: thank you all for the 1k reads! It means a lot for me and I hope y'all will still continue in reading my story! I love you all!