Min Yoongi

Disclaimer: The lyrics below are just there to fill the chapter and the story.

"You're about to have the biggest comeback stage in Korean history. Do your best hun, I love you." I tried to kiss her in her forehead but she took a step back away from my grip.

She giggled. "Save that kiss for later, I love you too!" She quickly laid her lips on mine, leaving a bit of her lipstick on my lips. She then hugged me tightly, complimenting my scent. I don't know if she's being sarcastic again but I think, yes.

I'm a witness how this woman went from being just a dreamy delusional girl and now, she's already an idol. I rarely feel so proud of other people other than my brothers but to her, proud is such an understatement.

She stepped out towards the stage now, revealing her red dress that showcases her slender physique.

"Hey! Come on!" The saxophone hit now. The crowd just went nuts after she hyped them up. The saxophone sounded so energizing and jazzy that it makes the crowd go crazy! I've never seen such a crowd like this! So hyped! It looks like we're in Coachella or something!

Well, Taehyung played the saxophone for us and we recorded it. No wonder it sounds so beautiful. The changing velocities, octaves, and scales, so beautiful.

The beat now hit and she started to rap.

I was just a pretty woman in a uniform
With my dreams in my mind since I was born
Growing up was a rollercoaster ride and a fantasy
I had my eyes closed and I didn't see
That I'll be the woman that I dreamed of
That I'll be living fine in our old home
That I'll be buying Gramma her own restaurant
And I'll meet a man that I will love
Furthermore, living this dream ain't as easy as you think
Cause it's problematic as hell it sometimes makes me sick
Especially if there's a woman who's trying to break us
She can't even reach my high notes let alone my man ayy!

The way she raps is just so unique. It's not fast, it's just vibey but it's just so strong. I can't help but chuckle from her last line. The crowd went "ooh!" as she finishes with that line and it's just so satisfying to watch the lights, her stage presence, her fans.

I'm really proud to say that this is the woman I love.

~

Two weeks after her comeback and we're now here at a talk show that I really hate. It's her 20th interview. I can see her get tired with questions and she hasn't had a good rest since last week.

"What did you feel after your latest single, "I don't need a ring" hit no. 1 at domestic and international charts?"

"Of course, I was shocked. I never knew I'd be going this big. I just had my comeback stage and mini-concert in Jamsil stadium and when I heard that news, I started to cry." The audience went "awww." with her words. She continued with, "I'm so thankful for the support from my fans. I'm so thankful for the love I receive from the people around me."

They went blah blah blah again with their chit-chat. While waiting for the program to end, I went to my Twitter and scrolled up and down through tweets. Then a tweet caught my attention.

"Report: SMent. is reportedly blocking shipment and sale of JYPent.'s star, Park Jihyo. This situation is yet to be investigated."

What? No. This can't be. This is the same thing that has happened with our situation back in 2015 with YGent.

I'll at least text Jihyo I'll be meeting with Mr. JYP to discuss this.

I went to my car and drove off quickly. I called Jihyo's driver to come and pick her up by 11:30 am. I arrived and saw the meeting hall already filled. I guess they're discussing the same issue.

"What did I miss?" I asked as I sat down.

"Just a little bit of argument, I think." Mr. JYP answered.

"We can't just say it directly in public because I'm sure they're gonna deny that immediately."

"We need someone who has a connection inside, an artist." Oh no. Mr. JYP glanced at me with eyes telling me to do it. I shook my head, no. I don't want to do anything with her again.

"There must be some other plan we can make. Like, investigate in a different way?"

"You're the only one who has a direct and effective connection to the agency. They still haven't burned Wendy's contract. Surely you can have a lot of information." I thought about it for a minute. I initially thought that I should be telling Jihyo about this. But I don't want her to worry.

"Fine. I'll do it." Mr. JYP smiled abruptly. "But I'll be doing it my own way." His smile quickly faded, faking a cough to break the silence.

This is going to be a troublesome situation.