Chapter 5

There are only merely hours till the blood moon starts. I can already feel it affecting my body. I am trying to keep calm and collect. I am getting irritated quite easily and Asgore has been told to avoid me for a long time. I am talking with the mortal king avoiding to just get an early taste. I am fidgeting a lot. He looks up and takes my hand in his. "He will be here soon my darling." He says. I nod gently. We continue on talking till I feel a thirst. I can feel my hunger building suddenly. He sees me starting to turn away. "I have to go..." I mutter. His eyes widen. He takes my hand and pulls me along. He brings me into the room I was assigned. He stalls attaching my cuffs. I launch at him and he jumps back. My teeth had extended and my eyes turned Rogue green. He looks terrified. I lean back and calm myself down till my fangs go back into my skull. "Please hurry... I cannot... Keep myself from attacking much longer." I say clentching my jaw. He comes close again and then I attack killing him. I smirk then turn into a bat.

Time skip...

It is the middle of the blood moon as I stand in the middle of the forest near the Vampire kingdom. I am covered in wounds from fighting to escape the castle. I fly up to see ruins of what was once an amazing castle. I am male currently as I stand tall in front of the castle my wings going back into my back. I push open the doors with a lot of difficulty. The castle is in ruins no possible way of repair. I frown looking around. I take a look outside to see black and red. The world has become corrupt. There will be no resets from how it looks. Suddenly I walk into a different part of the room and I look normal, I'm fully clothed and the Lords and Fallacy are laughing. I am taken by surprise when they all suddenly look at me. "Encre..." Fallacy says. "What..." I mutter. I look around at them and shake my head. I take a few steps back and the castle is in ruins again. I take a few steps forwards and I glitch back from my damaged and injured state to my normal formal state. "You disappeared and looked different." Lord David says. "The timeline is in ruin. Where I am from. I was taking a short cut through here. The castle is not like this. It is dark and in ruins. We are at war currently where I am, as well as it being the blood moon." I state. Lord David walks and goes to touch me I feel it then we glitch apart. Everyone is looking around. I project what I saw into their minds. They look around. "You look so injured." One of them says. Fallacy disappears suddenly. They all begin to panic. Suddenly I look how I do currently in my timeline and Fallacy comes up behind me. "Encre... Why... What is this?" I hear. "The timeline is completely corrupted." I answer. He nods. "Let us get back to ours and fix this." He says. I nod and we both turn around without another word.

We are together in the ruined castle and I kiss him passionately. He kisses me back. We pull away and look each other in the eyes. We nod to each other when the ground starts to shake. We both drop and I pass out on impact.

Time skip...

I awake to birds chirping again. I open my eyes to see Paint fast asleep beside me. I hear "Encre! Paint!" I sit up to see Eterna there. She looks relieved to see me and my brother. But I am held confused. "Eterna what is the date?" I ask. She laughs and says "It is April 8th." I nod. I pick up Paint and walk with Eterna. I had never come this far into my past in a timeline. I suddenly hear large wings flapping and howling. Eterna looks scared, as I turn and see tons if glowing green eyes. I remain calm as I see Nightmare at the front of the group. Eterna picks me up and runs with my brother and I. Suddenly a huge winged bat comes down and grabs all three of us. We soon hit the ground hard. But I feel something erupt from my back and wrap around us.

I awake to hearing struggling. I sit up and see Eterna looking at me in horror as my exposed bones have black patterns all over them. "Eterna... Ma'am what is wrong with me?" I ask feeling the panic. She is holding my bleeding brother Paint in her arms. "You must have been bit while you were sleeping." She says slowly.  My eyes widen and I look at her and say "Eterna help me... Please... There has to be a way to reverse this." She shakes her head no. "There is no way to reverse that. You are technically dead Encre." She says. I suddenly cannot control my own actions. "No one can find out... I promised mother I would not leave Paint alone." I say suddenly. Eterna looks at Paint and back at me. "Alright. Come on. But I will be keeping a very close eye on you." She says and I nod.

Time skip...

The moon is turning red and rising outside. Eterna has me at a camp currently. She has me chained up in a big room. I am really scared as she enters the room. I am curled up crying currently. "Encre, it will be okay. I promise. This will be scary for both of us alright?" She says. "I want to go home... I am really scared and I miss Mother." I sob. I still have no control of what I do or say. I know exactly what timeline this is, but this one branches.

I am struggling against the chains feeling angry and thirsty. Eterna is behind me stroking my head when ever possible.

A few days later...

Eterna has enrolled me to train and is helping me gain control of my habits. Currently I am training with Papyrus, while Eterna is watching. He hits me and I smell blood. My teeth extend and I force myself to sit down.  Eterna rushes over knowing why I am sitting down. Blood drips down and lands on my hand. Eterna sees how I am staring intently at the blood. My eyes start to change. "Encre snap out of it." I hear. I come to and I blink a few times. She lets out a sigh. "That is enough for today. Come on time for bed." She says calmly. I nod and stand to go with her. Suddenly I have control of what I say or do. I continue to follow her.

That night...

I am laying there unable to sleep when suddenly my window breaks open. Guards burst into my room as I am scrambling out of bed away from the window. I am on my backside panting looking at my window and the dark figure standing there. "Come with me. If you want to live." I hear them say. The guards are frozen in place. "Who are you?" I shout. I realize that they are wearing a cloak. They drop down into the room and one of the guards pee themselves. I am too shocked to believe it. They grab me and before I can scream they have me far away from the camp.