Chapter 14

Recap: "It is because of your memories." He says. I look down at the window sill confused. "What about them?" I ask softly.

Recap end...

"You will need to sit." He says leading me over to the bed. He sits further from me. I sit down only a centimeter closer. "We have been through hundreds of timelines by now. For us they change, giving us different chances at different lives, but they usually funnel, but this one... You for once, did not come back. Something shifted for some reason." He says. I am sitting there not believing what he is saying. "What? We live over and over again?" I mutter. "So I could die, and just redo everything?" I add. "Technically yes." Fallacy answers. "But. We do not know how many more lives we have." He says. I look at him confused. "The timelines have become corrupted. And if we do not complete a timeline soon, we will be lost forever in the loop." He says. "So how do we complete the loop?" I ask curiously. "We have to live through the up coming wars and hide away during the final one, but you die of over the year wounds of battle and with your dying breath you let us all through. Well those of us who get to go through." He says. I am too shocked and overwhelmed with the responsibility. "Why me?" I ask. "I do not know." He answers. I lean forwards and place my face in my hands. Fallacy suddenly runs his hand down my spine and my magic turns on right way.

I blush brightly as I move away from him. "Encre?" He says gently. "Between blood moons was the time I learned to go through this type of thing. I was tortured if I got like this during the blood moons." I state calmly. Fallacy looks shocked. He pulls me close. "You are never allowed to leave again. I cannot have you going back to that." He says holding me so closely and carefully. "Fallacy..." I ask my blush getting slightly darker. "Yes?" He answers gently. "You... You are my mate right?" I ask. His eyes widen slightly but they become gentle and they put me at ease. "Yes, I am. I know that it seems strange for males to mate..." he says slowly dragging his words. "It is what it is. It is never my business what someone does in the bedroom with another, but... I do not know how to put this." I state calmly. He waits calmly as I piece together my words.

"After I left, I went back to my camp. Shortly after that we were attacked and I became injured after being flung from the air and luckily to the edge branches of the tree. I blacked out from blood loss and woke up. I found out that I am specifically a rogue cursed. And my grandfather attempted to mate me with someone when I had passed out from my injuries again. (Slight lie) I woke up in agony and have been in a lot of pain since." I state not looking at him. His touch on my pelvis and his scent is so strong and overwhelming. I feel a hand on my face suddenly. Then it pulls my head up and to the side forcing me to look at him. "Encre, you are clearly in heat right now, but... It will be terribly awkward for you." He says gently. My whole face goes bright pink and purple. "W-What do-do you mean by that?" I stutter completely embrassed. He smiles gently and it puts me at ease completely again. He lets go of me and then I feel worry and concern start to fill me.

Suddenly his scent becomes mixed with something I am used to smelling around mating animals or during the blood moons. 'Has that been coming off me the whole time?' I think panickedly. I then see Fallacy setting something down. It is clothing. He is shirtless and my face only gets brighter. I move away from him. "Uh... What is happening?" I ask. He blushes slightly and it makes me feel bad. I look away quickly, but as soon as I do he moves. He makes sure I know he is there. I open my eyes not realizing I had squeezed them shut. I feel the urge to be close with my want and need for him being so prominent. "Encre, you need to relax, follow your urges. Or else it will be painful." He says. Thoughts of what happened to me last time start to plague my mind, since the pain still haunts me.

I nod slowly. I take a deep breath closing my eyes gently. I see many memories of Fallacy and I have sex, some where I am even being raped by others and he is crying.