Chapter 28 (Alternative Ending)

(Please read the previous page before continuing)

I wake up feeling cold, my dead family all in front of me including Paint. I feel tears in my eyes start to build as I am kneeling. "I do not want to live like this anymore. It hurts... It hurts..." I whisper to a flower in front of me as if it was my only friend. "Encre?" I hear. I feel so angry and sad to everything. "He killed them." I hear. "And *chuckle* you know what? Everyone else... Is next!" I say creepily as my magic shoots out and kills everyone else around me. "I WILL KILL EVERYONE!!! EVERYONE!!! BEFORE ANYONE CAN HURT ME!!!" I shout angrily to the world.

Hours later...

I am soaked in blood as I sit beside a lake. "Encre... You have lost it." I hear over my sobbing. "Well, maybe I have. I will keep losing everything, and then be tortured till I lose my soul again. Fallacy killed me again, and it was not for love. He did it in cold blood. I want everything to be over. I want to feel nothing. I want to forget it ever happened." I mutter. "You are ready to go then, your happy ending is very close Encre." I hear. "So the idea of us all going together was a lie right?" I ask suddenly.

"Yes, it is there so you keep trying. So you are forced to forget this life. Except your Error remembers. You might not forget but we can all sooth your pain." I hear before seeing two different shadows appear behind me. "Reaper... Why do I become the anomaly here?" I ask. "You weren't until Toriel gave you more life. So you can blame her for causing you to suffer these past few. She was the one who told you, that you could not have happiness. She forced me to take away your daughter's and wife's lives. They were both very beautiful by the way. Your daughter was just as energetic as you." Reaper says frowning while sitting beside me.

Tears are leaking from my eyes remembering them. I feel a hand on my back and it is not Reapers. I look to the other side of me to see Nightmare there. "I will see you around kid. Too bad we will have to fight each other in the next time we see each other." Nightmare sighs. "Reaper I have a question." I say calmly ignoring Nightmare. He turns with a raised brow. "I can live how ever I want in my next life right? With who ever I want. I can do anything I want right?" I ask longingly. He smiles and says "You got that right. We are all able to do anything, especially you. But you cannot destroy as well as I and everyone bad can. You are known as evil here, but in your next life people praise you and look to you for protection. And Asgore will remember you. The sad thing is. Everything will start over here but you can come watch. You are the protector of universes after all." Reaper answers. I nod and then remember something. "I cannot though. When Ink was beside me or near me I would start to glitch out." I answer. "That never happens... I guess Nightmare taking part messed up the balance. But yes you can come here to your flower field when ever you wish." Reaper says. I nod and say "I guess. I am ready to go then Reaper." He sighs and nods before pulling me into him. I just relax as everything is a soothing and the crashing of the waves become silent as it all turns black.

A long time later...

Nothing... Nothing... Nothing... I feel nothing, there is nothing to look at, and nothing to do. Just nothing, but every once in awhile there is something. A wave of emotion and colour. That is something very rare. Now something even more rare is happening. I see a brighter light amongst all the white as someone appears through a spinning blue thing I vaguely remember as a portal. 'What is going on?' I wonder. "Ink is your name." I hear. I then see a pile of clothes and empty jars within a belt. The portal is gone but I understand what to do.

Some further time later...

Emotions are filling me as I hold the jars close to my soulless body. I feel happiness and sadness as well as anger amongst the lust, jealousy and other emotions I have in the jars. Each colour representing two or more feelings. The ink I had once before surrounding and embracing my bones as I tie the scarf around my neck and jacket around my waist. Suddenly a portal appears and it is multiple colours and I walk through it. I appear in a field of multiple coloured flowers. My heart feels warm looking at it. I look up to see Night and Dream. Night smiles and waves at me. Memories go through my mind as I walk towards him. He hugs me and whispers "It will all be okay Encre, or should I say Ink?" "Ink... People will get confused if you call me Encre." I whisper back while smiling. "That would be like me calling you Nightmare." I add gently. He laughs and nods. I look up at the black apples and one drops into my hand and starts to have rainbow outlinings on the geometric shapes on the single apple. I then give it a lot of life. Night smiles at me and hugs me tightly. "That looks so cool!" Another voice says. I pass the black apple to Night and turn and move away as a few people go over to Night's side from Dream's. Dream looks shocked at this and Jealousy is in his eyes. I then whisper "Now you know how he feels towards you." I then teleport away to look around.

I come to Errortale and I see Error sulking all alone. I whisper "Fallacy!" He freezes and turns slowly to see me. His eyes widen. "When did you go into the anti-void?" He asks worriedly. "Forever ago. It wasn't as bad as I thought. I got out today. So... Error... Care to be with me forever?" I ask smiling happily. He smiles at me and comes over. He places a hand to my cheek and kisses me passionately. "Of course." He says with a gentle smile.

~ Fin