Chapter 7

(Sexual content later in chapter)

7 Years later...

"Training is over, everyone to their wings." I hear as I finish flipping someone over me and as I let go they kick my chest in. I stumble back, before they trip me and pin me down, putting a silver stake to my throat. It hurts so I push them off me. "They said training was over. Christ you are stupid." I growl angrily while rubbing my throat. He sits up glaring at me. "Both of you have to quit it." I hear Eterna say. I go to stand up but I fall to my knees as blood makes its way to my throat. I choke on it while grabbing my chest. "Encre!!!" I hear. I see a rip in my uniform and Eterna sees it too. She rips open my shirt to see a few cracks and I see something in my soul. I remove the silver bullet and Eterna looks horrified. "Come on let us get you bandaged up." She says.

Currently I am chained up and Papyrus is snapping another bone. I try to stay as quiet as possible. I gasp and try to take deep breaths. Papyrus then smirks at me suddenly. "You have a boner..." He laughs. I look down only to be electrocuted. He bursts into laughter as I scream in agony. It stops and it leaves me panting. Suddenly the door opens and Eterna is looking at me in horror. "Papyrus!!!" She shouts as I am limp in the chains. He then punches me across the face hard with a chain wrapped around his knuckle causing me to pass out.

Time skip...

The same stuff almost every day. Today Eterna is letting me go on a hunt with her. I am waiting outside when the guards all go inside the gate. I become on edge when I feel the urge to walk into the forest. I follow that urge.

I am walking through the forbidden forest when I see a little girl there. She smiles at me when I look at her. "You are far from the castle." I say gently. "My mother disappeared suddenly. And why do you look so familiar sir?" She asks. I see a bold green pop into my head. "Emerald..." I mutter looking at her. Her eyes widen and she smiles "Young Lord! You look so much older! It has been seven years since you were at my place!" She giggles. I become confused seeing flashes but not remembering any of it. "ENCRE!!!" I hear. I turn to see Eterna there. "What are you doing?" She asks. The little girl pops her head out and I help her through. I hear screeching and crying suddenly. "Emerald!!! Run!!!" I hear. The girl then sees all the matching outfits and Eterna there suddenly. Eterna smiles at me and says "You caught your first one, come on and kill it already." She passes me her gun as two hunters grab her by her arms. "We used to colour, and paint together. Young lord... Please!!!" She says starting to cry and fight. I start to hesitate. "If you do not kill it you know exactly what will happen." I raise my gun to her head and kill them. "NO!!!!" I hear someone sob. Suddenly there is crying and wings flapping in the distance. The little girl is looking at me eyes wide, "Why?" She says airily before turning to dust. "You did good, let us continue." I hear. I nod and hand Eterna back her gun.

Five years later...

I have been free from the camp like everyone else for two years now. I became the artist in the village. I am currently painting a couple. They look very relaxed and happy. I finish really fast and say "All done."

Suddenly there is a knock at the door. I go and answer it. The royal guards are there. They hand me a parcel with the hunter/solider seal on it but there is a pentagram with a cross in the middle of it. I nod gently and they leave. I close the door. "How do you like it?" I ask. They are smiling at it happily. "Thank you it is beautiful." The woman says. The man comes up to me and says "I shall be back tomorrow with the money and for the painting." I nod gently. "I will not be in tomorrow, but I will have a royal guard deliver it to you." I say gently. They look worried. They look at the package in my hand. "Sir, what is that?" I hear the woman ask. The husband then says "It is his personal life." He looks angry. "Just training is all. I do not even know what is in the parcel. But I should let you get on your way." I say moving away from the door to the table. The door opens and closes.

I let out a sigh and pull out my hunter outfit. I open the package to see my own gun there wrapped in cloth with bullets in a container. I load it and start to take my shirt off. I hear a gasp. I turn and my bare ribs are exposed. The wife is blushing hard. "Forgive me I thought you had left." I say gently. She turns around and says "I will not look!" I dress in my hunter outfit and am putting my holster on when I feel my buttons being undone on my shirt and pants suddenly. I see green magic. I turn to see her dropping her dress. The door locks suddenly and she approaches me sexily. I watch all of her. My clothes are open and I have very little control. I feel myself taking my two shirts off. She runs her hands over my ribs and up my spine. "So my little Artist. Where are you off to in such a rush?" She giggles as she runs a light finger tip along the top of my pelvis. My eyes are purple now as I crave more. She grabs the card that was included inside the parcel as she runs her other hand over my many scars. She kisses me and I can feel my magic forming. My eyes closing in bliss of this type of contact. She giggles pulling away. "You are going to go get your magic enhanced. Oh and Happy nineteenth birthday Encre." She says throwing me into a heat. "I shall tease you for awhile, but it is clear that you have a mate, so I will not interfere that much." She says. "I have a what?" I say confused.

She smirks at that. "Sounds like you were brainwashed." She mutters as she leads me to my bedroom. She sits me down while pulling my pants down. I feel a blush creep across my face as I am laid down. She places a hand against my head and I see things that I do not remember, but I dream of. It all stops suddenly and she is behind me her hands on me. I groan in pleasure suddenly. She giggles again as she licks up the side of my neck.

Suddenly her hand is around my member and she is teasing me. I groan and pant at how good it feels as I feel her against me. "So cute, you little virgin." I hear. She chuckles before pushing me down on my back. "I would change that for you but you know, you have a mate after all." I hear. Before my member is surrounded by something really wet and hot. I lose control and force her to continue. I am groaning and feel so close. My eyes meet her as they only drive me more crazy. She drives me to the edge and I groan clentching my teeth as I release into her mouth. I watch as she swallows and looks up at me. She licks me clean before kissing my lips. "So cute. You lasted longer than most." She giggles. I am breathing heavily as my lust disappears. "You need to explain something." I pant. She is suddenly dressed and in front of me. "What is it?" She asks. I look down to see I am completely dressed and ready. "One how did you do that and two what is a mate and why do I have one?" I ask. "Simple magic and I can see it in your magic, because you made a deal when you were younger that you would be their mate for all of time you were alive." She says. "What is a mate?" I ask. "Two people who are bound together till they break the promise. It can be used to save your mate's life as well in some cases." She answers then there is a knock. "You will not speak of this encounter to anyone." She says as the door unlocks. Eterna is there and the woman is gone, a card is where she was. "Did you just finish getting ready?" She asks. I nod going to pick up the card. "Let us go. You are on your own today." She says. I nod following her.