Chapter 26

Fallacy and I are walking together calmly when he stops and turns to me. "Why?" He asks. "I know that your happiness matters more than mine in this universe. I have been greedy, and as Toriel told me, my happiness is only so small, till we move on. And I have realized over the two years my daughter has been dead. I might as well make it worth as much as possible, before I move on. Even if it is extremely painful. Because in the next one, there is no sense of time, just space. We are just there with the memories of this universe and the ones before us." I say looking up at the sky. Fallacy turns me around and asks "Why..." I am shocked as he is holding me around the waist as he cries above me. "Why can we both not be happy?" He asks. "We can be as long as you are happy. I shall be Fallacy." I answer gently. I use my magic and my clothes change to a long black full covering dress. "I remember that you loved when I wore this. It is one of my favourite things to wear as well." I say gently.  Fallacy embraces me gently. I feel strangely safe here in his arms. "Fallacy... Company coming from the south." I whisper. He wipes his eyes and there is howling. My magic causes me to disappear and Fallacy slides down a tree tears are in his eyes. He looks up and I am standing there holding his hand. 'Pretend I am dead.' I think into his mind. I use my magic and it makes it look like I am there but extremely see through. There are rogues around. How I looked to them before 'dying'. "Why did you not realize they were there?" Fallacy asks me. I just smile at him as a clear tear falls onto his head. 'He still loved him.' I hear. "I know... But did you forget about your brother? He loves you Encre!" Fallacy says. My soul hurts as I bring magic formed into what my soul used to look like from my chest. Fallacy's eyes widen at that. To everyone else I look like a teenage male but to him I look my normal age as a female. 'I will disappear now. Meet me in the forest where we first meet.' I think to only him. He closes his eyes bringing my hands to his head. "Encre... Forgive me for the wrongs I have done." He says. I smile gently at him and then say "Of course my love."

My magic forms Adaline and Twilight behind me. "Come on Papa!!! I want to see the fireworks!!! Can Mama come too?" My memory says. Rogues look really sad watching the scene. Adaline is holding Twilight's hand as they go ahead. I turn and smile at my people before a tear slips from my eye. "Thank you." I say before disappearing completely and having part of my magic as well as both the magic of Adaline's and Twilight's made up spirit bodies flying up towards the sky.

Two hours later...

I am standing in a very open clearing. I am standing there in a dress while looking up. I turn to see Asgore all grown up. "Sister?" I hear. I smile gently at him. "Hello Asgey... You look so grown up now." I say gently. "Father told me you died when I was just little." Asgore says completely shocked. "I have been." I say calmly. "He told me stories, and I could almost see them like they actually happened to me." He says. I nod. "A continuous cycle of life, repeating." I say calmly turning and looking towards the setting sun. "ENCRE!!! WHERE ARE YOU?" I hear Fallacy shout. "Who is shouting?" Asgore asks. "The person I am bound to for as long as I am alive. In love and in war." I answer seeing visions of us fighting. "Sister... Why do you uphold yourself to such a cruel fate?" He asks. "Dear Asgore... A true leader will give everything for the people they care about, even if it means their own happiness and dreams are never brought to the table... *Deep breath* Nothing matters more than the safety and the smiles then your people, no matter how much it kills you." I say pulling down my hood revealing the large scar across my face. "Even if it is killing the people you love. To bring your people hope, happiness, relief. That is the true job of a leader." I say appearing in front of him holding his hand. "Sister... What are you? Here in this life?" He asks. "The question is more of... What I was..." I say with a frown turning and looking up at the sunset. "Till today... I had a wife, I had married my mate, and was male most of my life. I had a daughter up until two years ago, when... When the order for humans to join the mortals came from your corrupt government. We refused, I especially. My wife she was beautiful, a human. Long black hair that had a dark blue glow in the sunlight. Her eyes glimmering purple. Our daughter had pink eyes, a rose pink... Midnight black hair... But I was the leader of Rogues, we lived peacefully. I faked my death and now am going to the life I have to live as it is my destiny." I sigh. 'Encre... Run.' I hear. An arrow goes through my chest. "I cannot be killed, little brother... I am a soulless in this life." Another arrow goes past my cheek. Suddenly there is running and I smirk. "Brother... You have disturbed the forest... You will die if you do not escape the forest in the next few moments. Good luck." I say looking at him as blood is dripping from my wound. Asgore looks shocked by my cold expression. "Do not find me again." I say walking forwards. My wings extend from my back, two huge wings as I fly up and Fallacy joins me as the forest people then charge forwards as Asgore then runs with his army out of the forest.