Three

*Jungkook POV*

I made it up the stairs and walked past the kitchen, into the long hallway. The four suites were placed almost in each corner of the level with a corridor separating them.

I knocked on Taehyung's door quietly. He didn't answer as usual so I let myself in.

His room was dark just like always, the bathroom door was open and the bed was empty. Maybe he's on the terrace...

Oh shit.

I ran as fast as I could to the other side of the room and threw the glass doors open.

I saw Taehyung, leaning against the railing looking out at the city. I breathed out and tried to calm my heart which was beating fast.

Fuck, that scared me...he wouldn't jump would he?

“Did you think I was going to jump?” I was shocked to hear Taehyung's voice. He hadn't spoken to me for nearly a month.

“No, you wouldn't leave us like that.” I walked closer to him, now that I was next to him for once I could see that he looked terrible.

His face was sunken in and pale, I could see the bones on his hands and arms standing out. He had a dark eye bag under his right eye, probably from lack of sleep. A black eye-patch protected the exposed wound on his face where the explosion had destroyed his left eye.

“Maybe I would.” His voice sounded so tired and filled with grief. It hurt me to see him like that.

It hurt all of us.

“Taehyung, you have to let her go. She would hate to see you breaking yourself like this.” I moved closer but still kept my distance.

After he hit Jimin at Yoonjeo's funeral we all had given him space.

“Let her go? How am I supposed to let her go?” He was holding on to the railing as he fought back the tears.

“That woman...Yoonjeo’s own mother, shot my angel...she shot the woman I loved in the head...right in front of me. I watched the life leave her eyes forever...How can I let her go!?!” He screamed out and fell to his knees sobbing loudly.

My heart hurt watching my closest friend be in such pain. I felt so helpless.

“Taehyung...yes, So Hye did kill Yoonjeo, we can't do anything to change that, but what we can do..what you can do, is help us track her down and make her pay for what she's done. We need our top Sniper back...We need you back Taehyung.” I walked closer to him and placed the pictures we got from surveillance cameras of So Hye by his side.

“We need to finish her...before she kills someone else.” I turned around and quietly walked out.

There's nothing else I could say to him, we've done our part..now he needs to come out of this...For everyone's sake.

I walked back down to the main lobby and saw the guys gathered around the blindfolded man who was strapped firmly into a chair.

My eyes landed on Rose who was sitting on a counter, watching.

“Rose, leave. I don't want you to see this.” I said quietly as I walked up to her.

“What? No. I joined your group and what you do which means I'm going to be involved in the best and the worst parts. Don't think you can change my mind Jeon Jungkook.” She looked into my eyes with a raised eyebrow.

I sighed in defeat, I can't change her mind. Especially when she says my full name like that.

“Okay then, but please just stay back, for me.” She looked at me for a second as she tensed up but then relaxed and got off the counter moving further back and sitting down.