Forty

A/N
I've been terribly sick this past week and this one chapter took me four days to write cause I kept falling asleep and just dying.

Also, anything written is result of my sickness so I can’t be repsonsible for what happens.

Also, there is absolutely no poof reading so don't kill meh, you darn grammar diablos.  I love u guys. Buh bai.

-ImTooSick2Die

****

*Yoongi POV*

“Poppys.”

“No. Roses.” Jimin turned to me with a shocking red bouquet and I sent him a cold glare.

“The last thing we both need is to look at roses right now.” I raised my eyebrow and shook my head.

“You're right.” He put the flowers back in their place and we kept searching in silence.

“How about some daisies?” I grabbed a small bouquet and showed them to Jimin.

“Is it just because her name is Daisy?” Jimin crossed his arms and sent me a questioning look.

“No...I think they're nice.” I scoffed and turned away from him.

“She’ll think you didn't put any effort into it.” He said while shaking his head and I rolled my eyes as I put the flowers back.

“Oh, and you know so much about women now?” I crossed my arms now and he looked at me with disbelief.

“I know enough to not threaten and force them.” He shook his head disappointedly and I went silent.

He’s right. I did terrible things.

I-

“Excuse me Gentlemen, do you need some assistance?” A beautiful voice pulled me out of my thoughts and me and Jimin both turned to it.

There was a very young woman, long black straight hair, a delicate face laden with thick glasses.

“No.” I answered but Jimin said “Yes” at the same time and I turned to see him staring at her with wide eyes.

“Great! What can I help you with?” She jumped slightly as she smiled and walked closer to Jimin.

“We need to buy flowers for a friend of ours.” Jimin's voice was quiet and he couldn't take his eyes off her.

Wait...does Jimin li--

“That's nice. Do you know your friends preference? Are they male or female? Young, old?” She out her hands on her hips and stared at Jimin with big eyes.

I could see why Jimin was entranced with her.

“Actually, it’s for this guy’s girlfriend.” He pat my back and laughed. Making me look at him in disbelief. Me and Daisy aren't dati--

“Yeah, she’s in the hospital and we don't really know what to get since he’s a bit inexperienced and I don't have a girlfriend currently.” Jimin really emphasized that last part as he ran his hand through his hair.

“Yeah, Jimin over here, was dumped.” I hit his rib with my elbow as I scoffed again.

Calling me inexperienced. Who does this punk think he is?

“Ah, well if she’s in hospital then we need to get something lively since hospitals can be so depressing. And if she’s your girlfriend then she’s young so we can get her some girly colours. I recommend Sunflowers, or by their scientific name, Asteraceae. We currently have in store about twenty of the thousands of species so you can choose which one you want or create your own bouquet!” She turned and motioned us to follow her with a wide smile and we both started walking behind her.