Eight

×Warning! Smut scene ahead!×

*Rose POV*

I could barely feel my arms...I couldn't even feel my legs...My mind felt like it had been filled with thick smoke and was trying to breathe.

The only thing I could feel, was the hot, burning sensation in my lower body. It felt like my core was on fire and I was desperate for any sort of relief.

“Time to wake up Rose, both physically and sexually.” The voice was deep, dripping with lust.

It turned me on even more just by itself.

I opened my eyes and saw a dark room, it looked like it was made out of concrete. There was a man standing next to me and another man sitting on a chair watching me.

“W..what did you do to me?” My voice sounded terrible, like a hoarse whimper and I shook my head to try and freshen it but I was still drowsy….and hot..very hot.

“We just gave you some pills…” The voice was closer to me and I flinched when I felt a cold hand running up my leg.

“Oh God..” I moaned at the contact and it shocked me, my whole body was responding to his touch and I couldn't control it.

“Pills to make you very, very horny.” I heard someone laughing and the man's hand left my leg suddenly.

I immediately cried out at the loss of touch….the impression it left was becoming an even stronger want.

“No! touch me again...” I couldn't believe the words coming out my mouth…It was my body that was so desperate not me.

What would Jungkook think of me? I love him so much..I can't do this to him.

“You'll have to beg if you want us to touch you sweetheart.” I felt two people climbing on the bed and I looked up to see the men staring at me with dark, hooded eyes. I recognised one as Taeyong and the other I didn't know..but he was very tall and very handsome.

but he was very tall and very handsome

Wait what am I saying?!

“No..d..don't touch me.” I tried to fight it but holding myself back was just making it more painful.

“Listen to that Johnny, she doesn't want us to touch her like this.” Taeyong grabbed my boob and started playing with my hard nipple causing me to moan out loud again.

“You sound like you're really enjoying this.” Johnny wrapped his hand around my throat tightly and leant down biting my other nipple firmly causing me to scream.

This was too much to take, my legs were trembling, I was soaking wet already.

I’m sorry Jungkook…

“Please! Please touch me, fuck me! Do anything, just make me feel better!!” I closed my eyes as a tear ran down my cheek...I can't take this anymore.

“As you wish..” Taeyong pulled my underwear off and spread my legs pushing his cock into me easily with how wet I was.

“Oh my god, yes..right there!!” I grabbed the sheets as he started pounding into me fast.

It felt so so good, my whole body was filing with pleasure as he kept thrusting into me.

“Look at this pretty mouth, what do you want me to do with it?” Johnny was now next to my face, his dick hard next to my mouth as he stared at me licking his lips.

“I want you to fuck my mouth...please...do whatever you want to me.” He grabbed my hair roughly and forced his dick into my mouth.

I tasted his salty pre cum rubbing into my tongue as he started deep throating me.

He was going so deep my eyes rolled to the back of my head as the lack of oxygen was making me dizzy.

“You're such a fucking slut..you love having men take advantage of you and fuck your dirty holes don't you?” Taeyong slapped my ass as he pushed my legs up and started thrusting into me harder.

I screamed out and he started hitting me so deep that I moaned and choked on Johnny’s dick which was still pushing into me deeply.

I couldn't even answer them since my mouth was so full...I just grabbed the sheets tighter as my legs started shaking from the pleasure.

“Fuck, I'm going to cum soon.” Johnny moaned as he pushed my head into the mattress and started fucking my mouth even faster.

There were tears in my eyes as these two men destroyed me, and there were tears because it was so wrong but I loved it so much.

“Ahh, shit..I'm cumming..let's give her everything Johnny. Let this little slut taste the men destroying her body.” Taeyong slammed into me harder and I arched my back as my orgasm hit me so strongly and nearly made me black out.

Johnny also climaxed shooting his hot cum into my mouth and down my throat as Taeyong unloaded his sperm deep inside me.

“Fuck, that..that was good.” Taeyong was panting as he pulled himself out of me and stood up.

Johnny also pulled out my mouth after making me swallow his cum, and stood, dressing himself.

I laid there, exhausted, humiliated, still spasming from the intense pleasure and crying from what I had just done.

“What's the matter? Girls never cry after we fuck them.” Taeyong raised his eyebrows as he looked at my body.

I was too tired to even try and cover myself.

“I..I have a boyfriend...how could you!?” The tears were flowing more as I remembered Jungkook.

He trusted me, he loved me and was loyal to me….and I just betrayed him.

“Oh, He's your boyfriend...guess you won't be happy when we send him the recording of our session just then.” My eyes widened and I sat up looking at the two men in horror.

They were smirking as they stood next to a camera which had no doubt been recording me.

“Please don't..I beg you. Anything but that!!” I screamed as I grabbed the blankets and hugged them to my body.

If they do that it will be over between me and Jungkook..

“Too late sweetheart...it's already sent.” Taeyong smiled evilly to me and started leaving the room with Johnny.

My head started to blur as my hearing went quiet.

Jungkook will be disgusted...he'll never look at me again.

My eyes closed as I fell back on the bed, losing consciousness.

Jungkook...the love of my life, the only man I ever felt safe with…

…...will hate me.