Twenty-One

A/N
Haha, you thought I wasn't gonna update today didn't you? Well, I nearly fell asleep but I drank a whole can of Rockstar (energy drink) and OMG I wrote a chapter for my two main books in only two hours! I feel good, I need to drink this magic potion more often. Anyway, so this is not the main event but you all love some sexy action, so enjoy.

Love y'all.

-ImTooHot2Die 💋

***

×Warning! Smut scene ahead!×

*Rose POV*

“I call bullshit. You couldn't control yourself? What happened to the stubborn girl I know huh? What happened to all the times you got protective and went all full name basis on me to do what you wanted? So you're only strong when you want to be but when there's a bunch of guys that want to fuck you, you're all the sudden such a weak, little girl huh? Is that what you're saying Rose!?”

Those words hurt me...

“Wait, how about Jin? He had a crush on you didn't he? I'm sure he'd be more than happy to fuck your dirty little body, and since you're such a slut, you might as well invite Hoseok and Yoongi too so they can really get you where you love it.”

Those words started to break me...

“You wanted revenge for Yoonjeo's death so you joined our group, yet you couldn't even stop yourself from betraying me. You really must not care about Yoonjeo at all if you can't even control yourself.”

And that crushed whatever was left.

But I didn't mean to do it...

I couldn't control myself.

But he didn't care to hear that...he didn't care to even give me that time to explain.

Jungkook…

Why does it hurt so much?

When he walked away it was as if he pulled a part of me with him...and I was walking around incomplete...barely functioning…

Barely living.

Then I saw his face, he was smiling the most beautiful smile. His eyes shining with happiness.

But it didn't last…

My heart quickened as a dark figure looked over him, a gun in their hand pointed straight at his heart.

Jungkook….run...

He just kept looking at me and smiling...until finally the figure pulled the trigger.

Blood, pouring out his chest, spurting out his mouth, I screamed as I saw his eyes go dull and lifeless.

“J...Jungkook…”

He fell to the ground and the figure started to laugh while looking at his cold, limp body.

“Jungkook!!” I sat up breathing rapidly, my eyes looking desperately in front of me for Jungkook's body but I was in a small room, dark quiet room.

I heard breathing and looked to see Jimin asleep next to me.

That's right...We ran away...after..

After Jungkook left me, after he broke my heart.

I grabbed my chest that was aching as I tried to hold back the tears.

I wish I never met them, I wouldn't have been so hurt.….and I wish Yoonjeo never met them...then she would still be alive today.

I got out the bed silently so I wouldn't wake up Jimin. I walked to the kitchen, the warm socks I wore made my steps quiet on the polished wood floor.