Seven

*Jin POV*

“There, right there. That tunnel has a small maintenance section in it, now I don't know how powerful So Hye is, but if she managed to dig down into the sewers through there, then that's the only way she's getting by undetected.” I raised my eyebrow to Hoseok as we continued searching the map.

“Should we check it?” He turned to me and shook his hair out of his face.

“It's dangerous, we'd need most of the team present just to be safe and then that leaves this place unguarded.” He turned back to the computer and thought it over.

I was about to continue but the door opened and Namjoon trudged in, he didn't look particularly happy. In fact, he looked like he had gotten into a fight.

“You look like shit.” I said as he walked close to us.

“I feel like shit.” Namjoon replied but seemed strangely distant.

Something was wrong.

“What happened?” Hoseok now stood up and walked closer to us.

“I met Rebel at the drugstore, she's got fucking skills.” Namjoon ran his fingers through hair and closed his eyes breathing in deeply.

He's acting very strange, maybe we should leave the subject for a whi--

“Well what happened?” Hoseok leaned in and Namjoon breathed out in frustration.

“We fought okay! We insulted each other a bit, I called her a bitch and a pervert, she called me pervert and disgusting then we parted ways, are you happy now?!” He yelled the last part and Hoseok backed up instinctively.

“Kim Namjoon!” I shouted loudly as I stood slightly in front of Hoseok who was looking down sadly.

“We don't yell unless it's called for, if you couldn't take her out then that's your problem, don't put that shit on us!” Namjoon backed down at my tone and looked away.

“You're right Jin, I'm sorry Hoseok, I shouldn't have spoken like that...I need a rest.” Namjoon gave Hoseok an apologetic look then turned and left to his room.

He's acting strange, but as long as he's not hurt then he'll come through this.

“It's okay Hoseok, let's just focus on what we need to do.” He smiled brightly at me while nodding and went back to the computer.

Even dark clouds can't stop the sun's brightness…

“So, we need to drop the money off to our supplier soon, it's dangerous that he only accepts cash but he has the best quality guns.” I looked to Hoseok as I motioned to the bag of money waiting to be paid to the man we buy our guns from.

He only accepted cash because he wasn't going to risk the possibility of online evidence and proof of his illegal dealings.

“We need to send someone else to take it, you and me still have a lot of scouting and scanning to finish here.” Hoseok shook his head and turned back to the computer.

I thought about who I could send when Yoongi, Jimin and Rose walked in from the lower level, I didn't see Jungkook anywhere though.

“Where's the maknae?” I turned to the guys and rolled my suit shirt sleeves up.

“Omg lol, it looks like you're going to beat the shit out of him when you ask for him so seriously and roll your sleeves up!” Rose was laughing as she pointed to me.

I guess it did kind of look like that but I was just kind of hot so I wanted to cool off.

“No, I don't want to beat Jungkook up..I need Yoongi and Jimin to take this money to our supplier, the payment deadline is coming up soon and I don't want to have to worry about it.” I turned and picked up the bag containing the large payment.