Twelve

*Namjoon POV*

I stood in the corridor of the abandoned aquarium. There was dirt on every surface and the fish tanks were covered in dark moss.

I saw Yoongi and Hoseok at the second level of the large room, scanning the doors lining each side. This place was more like grand hotel than an aquarium.

“So far it's empty but there's still the back sections to check.” Jin whispered next to me as he held his gun up.

I couldn't stop that dreadful feeling in the pit of my stomach..something is wrong...something is always wrong when that bitch So Hye is around.

“Keep going.” I shook my head and forced myself stay strong as we kept walking through the old building. There's no backing down now.

I kept checking on Hoseok and Yoongi but also keeping an eye on Jungkook. He was further up ahead, staying away from all of us.

He needed space, that video of Rose and So Hye's men killed him a little on the inside. The only thing holding him together right now is the need for revenge.

We kept walking and soon Hoseok and Yoongi came down a staircase near us and shook their heads.

Most of the building was empty, did Taeil lie? But there's no way he would risk the safety of his sister like that.

There was one more room. This one just gave off a feeling that I knew was bad news. Jungkook walked up and opened it as we all followed him, there is no stopping now.

We filed into the room, guns ready to fire, but it was empty.

All except for a big screen in the middle. The doors closed and locked behind us.

“It's a trap, we need to get out.” Hoseok started looking for a way out but I grabbed his arm and stopped him.

“Wait, So Hye wants to show us something.”

We stood still and watched as the black screen came to life.

I felt like I had been punched in the stomach.

On the screen, was Jimin….fucking Rose. It looked so wrong, this can't be real.

Jungkook was breathing heavily...his chest heaving up and down with each breath.

Yoongi walked closer examining it better, but we all knew it was Jimin and Rose.

I heard laughing and turned my head to the side to see Jungkook smiling and laughing.

This isn't good, I don't think he can take it.

“Namjoon, we need to get Jungkook out of here.” Jin whispered next to me and I came back to reality.

“You're right, find a way out.” I nodded to him and walked to Jungkook who was now in hysterics as he held his stomach.

“We need to leave Jungkook.” I grabbed his arm firmly and tried to pull him away but he wouldn't budge.

“No, let me see it. Let me see my best friend fuck my girlfriend on the bed of our enemy in fucking front of me!!!” Jungkook yelled and pushed me away.

He was crying and laughing at the same time.

“It's ironic...I saved her, I brought her into the group...I protected her….yet she's fucking every man she can behind my back.” Jungkook grabbed his hair and knelt to the ground.

“Jungkook, listen to me. They might have done something to Rose and Jimin, don't jump to conclusions.” I walked next to him and placed my hand on his shoulder.