Thirteen

A/N
I'm so exhausted right now I legit was writing this with one eye closed...but I still updated cause I'm a muthaforkin Jones...and I don't get taken out by things like exhaustion and overdue papers....anyway, um, I didn't do any proofreading, so there may be mistakes, I'm sorry, I just too tired. Lol, this chapter is kinda shit but the story will pick up soon.

Ennjo

-ImTooHot2Die

*Namjoon POV*

“So, where are we going?” Jin asked as he sat next to me, fiddling with his jacket sleeve.

“I thought I would go and get my hair styled, the purple is getting annoying.” I answered without taking my eyes off the road.

I knew where the hair salons were by heart so I didn't need GPS.

“Didn't you say we were going to get Rebel?” He turned to me and looked at me in disbelief.

“Oh...we are.” I turned a corner and saw the salon up ahead, my smile grew wider.

“So why are you getting your hair styled?” Jin shot me a questioning look and I pulled the car over parking it a bit away from the building.

“You know Jin, So Hye and her people are so thorough, they cover up their tracks so well....but Rebel, she gave me a hint without even knowing.” I unbuckled my seat and turned to him.

“And what is that hint?” Jin raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms. He didn't sound very impressed.

“Her hair.” I smiled triumphantly and nodded to him.

The car was silent for a while as Jin thought it over.

“So, you'll find her by finding the dresser styling her hair…” He started to smile at my idea, I knew he would catch on.

“Whoever this Rebel woman is, when I fought her, I knew she had dyed her hair, and they didn't have enough time to organise a private dresser and this is the closest salon to the bank so we're going to find out just exactly who is touching our girl.” I nodded, satisfied with my conclusion.

Jin sat quit and eyed me strangely.

“Obviously I meant touching her hair..and not like our 'our’ girl, it's not like she means anything to me. I just said that cause she's who we're looking for.” I cleared my throat as my face started to heat up.

“Uh huh.” Jin was just smirking as he watched me.

“Okay, get out, we need to do this.” I grabbed my gun and went to open the door but the handle snapped and broke free in my hand.

“What the hell? I just bought this car! I just..it's a new…...ah fuck me.” I threw the handle in the middle compartment and pushed the door open getting out the same time as Jin and locking the car behind me.

“So, one of  the best hairdresser is here, wait for an opening to make a distraction then I'll go and 'talk’ with her.” I looked to Jin as we walked and he nodded quickly in reply.

“Sounds good.” He scanned the building as I opened the door and walked.

“Hello, may I help you?” A young girl at the front desk asked.

“Yes, I wanted to get my hair styled and coloured.”  I calmly said as I smiled to her.

“Okay sir, I can arrange that, just take a seat over there and someone will be with you shortly.” She smiled and pointed to a few seats on the side.

“Stay cool, I think this is the place.” I whispered to Jin as I watched another dresser skillfully style someone's hair with President and quick movements.