Thirty

A/N

Today wasn't a good day for me. A lot of bad things have been happening in my life and it seemed like today they were all so much worse. I spent over three hours writing this chapter….2700 words...I felt so bad and I think you'll see that reflected in what I've written. Please, if you're young and good hearted...don't read this…This chapter was written by someone who’s been through terrible, painful and heartbreaking times and I don't want it to carry onto others.

But, you all wanted this chapter so much and I must admit...I was able to release some anger and pain from my own self in these words.

-ImTooHot2Die

***

×Warning! VERY VIOLENT TORTURE SCENE AHEAD!!×

*Yoongi POV*

“Are you sure you want to do this? Let's just kill her. Get it over with.” Namjoon stared at me shaking his head.

“Just kill her!? Do you know how much pain she brought us? We deserve revenge, we need to release our anger on something.” I stood straight and stared him in the eye.

I'm not going to let him get in the way of this.

“Hye Won! Yuta still has your daughter if you've forgotten!” We all turned to So Hye who was smirking at Rebel.

“If I don't make contact with him by tomorrow, you're lovely little girl dies.”

Rebel scoffed in disbelief and shot her a glare.

“Really? Looks like I have till tomorrow to rip Lily's location from your disgusting body then.” Rebel cracked her knuckles and walked closer to So Hye.

Namjoon walked to Yoonjeo who was next to Taehyung.

“You don't have to be here for this.” He said softly to her.

“I know, and I won't. I just have one thing to say to her.” Yoonjeo slowly started to walk to So Hye.

“Here to boast?” So Hye spit out bitterly and Yoonjeo laughed as she shook her head.

“Yes actually, I am. You, hurt me and my family so much. You kept me trapped in an empty room by myself, and everyday that went by and I didn't know if the man I love, the father of my unborn child was alive was pure torture for me.” Tears started to run down Yoonjeo's face as she grabbed So Hye's neck.

Taehyung took a step forward but then stepped back, letting Yoonjeo do what she needed to do.

“I should have tortured you. I should have killed you and that cursed child.” So Hye's words had venom in them and as soon as Yoonjeo heard them she pulled her hand back and punched So Hye in the face.

Yoonjeo dropped her head down and grabbed So Hye’s neck tightly..breathing in deeply and turning her ear to So Hye's groans of pain.

“No, you're the one that's going to be tortured now. They came for me, because they are my family. My real family...and we stick together no matter what happens. So now you pay for your sins...you heartless, cruel parasite!!” Yoonjeo punched her again, even harder and I heard So Hye's nose crushing as she screamed in pain.

A very satisfying sound.

“Goodbye So Hye, this is the last time I'll see you.” Yoonjeo took a few steps back and Namjoon came beside her.

Hoseok gave me a troubled look before the three of them left the room.

Leaving me, Jin, Taehyung, Jimin, Rose and Hye Won behind.