Eleven

A/N

Don't you dare attack me. I told you this book will have violence and I said there will be sad scenes, so don't go around calling me out because I don't write fake ass shit. It gets real and it gets ugly, and if you can't handle it...there is the door. But I know y'all are gonna stay cause the smut😏...and come on guys...my stories are fire.

Okay, that's all I wanted to say.

I love you all.

-ImTooHot2Die🔥

×Warning! Smut/Rape scene ahead!×

*Jimin POV*

“Park Jimin...wake up.”

My head hurt so much and the voice just made it sting worse.

“Wake up, now!” I flinched at the loud tone and my ears started ringing as I opened my eyes slowly.

I wasn't at headquarters..that's for sure. The room was small, made of dark grey concrete. A few lights lit it up and I looked down to see I was tied to a chair and it was painfully tight.

“So, how are you feeling?” The same voice asked and I lifted my head to see a middle aged woman with straight dark brown hair in a formal suit staring at me.

“You….You’re So Hye..” My eyes widened when I realised who was sitting in front of me.

She laughed and stood up, walking closer to me.

“Yes I am So Hye, how observant of you...well, I really wouldn't expect any less from Namjoon's boy.” She gave me a sick smile and lent down in front of me.

“But then again..I wouldn't have expected you to leave your partner so easily.” She stood up, straightening her hair with her hands and I remembered what happened.

Rose...I left her alone...and they took her.

“Where is she? What did you do to her?” My voice raised as I struggled to get out of my seat glaring at her.

“Oh, well I didn't do anything dear, my men did...and just the standard gang stuff you know. Taeyong.” She called out to the door not even raising her voice and a young man with shocking red hair walked in and stood next to her.

“Well, show him!” She pointed to me and then rolled her eyes.

Taeyong grabbed my chair turning it around, the legs scrapped against the hard floor making my head sting even more but as soon as I saw what was behind me I forgot about that.

I felt real pain and anger when I saw Rose on the bed, undressed, bruised and exhausted. What they did to her was obvious and it just made me shake in rage.

“You bastards, you disgusting, worthless bastards. You're going to pay for what you did to her.” I clenched my fists and bit down on my teeth.

The anger in me was so strong, I couldn't even feel the stinging in my head anymore.

So Hye slowly walked to her and touched her face gently.

“Ah yes, such a beautiful girl, a real rose, perhaps she didn't deserve what they did to her, although I must admit…..it was quite fun to watch. But what I'm really excited for….” She motioned to Taeyong and he walked closer to Rose, pulling out a gun and holding it to her head.

“Is what you're going to do to her.” My eyes shot open as she spoke those words.

No way...there's no way she is that sick.