Seventeen (Right here)

*Namjoon POV*

I watched her intently as she and Hoseok sat at the computer looking over maps and marking locations.

I turned my head and stared blankly at Jin and Lily who were tying pink ribbons in Taeils hair.

Those two are planning something…..a take over maybe.

“Nam….Joon. Everything I know is in the map, the locations So Hye’s specialists hang out, and places she has used and is currently using. What are you going to do?” Hye Won turned to me and blew her blonde curls out of her face so she could see me, but still looked with furrowed brows and dark eyes.

She really doesn't like me.

“I mean, it's not really your business what I do to them. Just be glad you're allowed to walk around. I was quite eager to handcuff you.” I looked at her and her eyes widened as the room went silent.

“To keep you from escaping, obviously. But Jin advised it wouldn't be good for Lily to see you like that.” I kept a straight face and pretended like nothing happened.

That was really close...

“The arcade, who goes there?” I pointed to a spot on the map changing the subject and she turned and looked it over for a few seconds.

“Lee Donghyuck, but we all call him Haechan. He often hangs out there really late when there's not many people so him and his friend can play games without waiting. You're not going to hurt him are you?” She gave me a worried look and I tried to think of what to say.

“Listen, we'll do what we need to do, killing him is the last resort though.” Yoongi butted in and grabbed my arm motioning to the side.

I walked away from Rebel and Hoseok to the side with Yoongi.

“Let me take care of him, I’m itching to do something...I've been trapped waiting here for too long. Let me do this.” He said through clenched teeth and I nodded quickly.

I can't hold Yoongi back when the reason he joined us was to overcome his anger and anxiety. Doing missions is the only thing that keeps him sane and it was wrong of me to hold him back all this time.

“Okay, but remember, violence is a last resort.” I looked to him sternly and he nodded in agreement.

He licked his lips and smirked.

“Finally some action.” He took off to the weapons stash and I looked at his retreating form in concern.

I hope it's the right decision.

“Namjoon help me!” I quickly reacted and turned and saw Taeil looking into my eyes begging me to release him from the torture known as Lily and Jin.

They had started putting Rose’s makeup on him and I covered my mouth as I tried my hardest to suppress my laugh.

“Namjoon?” His eyes were wide and when I saw the red lipstick Lily was putting on him I burst out laughing till my tummy started hurting.

“Oh God, you look so pretty Taeil.” I felt bad for laughing but I couldn't control it.

“I should've known not to ask you for help.” He looked angrily to the side avoiding our gaze.

“Hey be happy Taeil, it could be worse. It could be raining.” Jin said sympathetically but then laughed out loud when he saw Taeil get even more upset.

I turned around and saw Hye Won staring at the map closely, looking at the arcade specifically.

She's worried about Haechan.