Thirty-Eight

*Hye Won POV*

“No, no, no. That looks like it wants to commit suicide.“ I pointed to the bow that was drooping sadly then looked to Jin with raised eyebrows.

“Fine, you want to give it a go?” He took a step back and motioned to it with his hand.

“Ugh, watch and learn.” I walked up to it and quickly re-tied it tightly so it was even and lively.

“And that is how it's done.” I turned around to Jin smiling, satisfied with my job.

“That is indeed much better.“ He smiled back and I breathed out,  looking around at our work.

It had been another two weeks since Namjoon woke up and he was almost completely healed and ready to come home!

Well, ready to come to his home.

Anyway, me and Jin were making the place look pretty with some ribbons, bows and a welcome home banner. Jin of course said it wasn't necessary but I pushed it because I want Namjoon to know how much we missed him and want him back here.

“What you thinking about?” Jin tapped my forehead two times and lent back.

“Huh? Oh, nothing. Just making sure everything is in place.” I blew air through my lips as I looked around, bored.

“Are you excited that Namjoon is coming back?” He sat down on the soft couch and wiggled his eyebrows at me.

“Yes actually, I am. It will be nice to see him walking around his own headquarters instead of a small hospital room.” I smiled back to him as my mind went back to the hospital and more particularly, us, in that room.

The last two weeks were…painful. Namjoon just couldn't keep his hands off me. Everytime I walked by it was a grab or a smack and for fucks sake it’s not like I could control myself that well either! But I was glad he was bedridden because I was slightly scared.

Rose was right, the last time I had sex was when I got pregnant with Lily and it wasn't exactly a pleasurable experience.

but now…

Namjoon was healed.

Very healed.

“Hye Won??” Jins loud voice pulled me out of my thoughts and I stared at him with wide eyes.

“What do you want?” I put my hands up in a defensive position and he laughed.

“I was just wondering where you're gonna sleep…” He hunched forward and closed his lips in a thin line as If it was such a normal question.

“N.. Namjoon's bed…?” I stared at him and he slapped his hand over his mouth as he stood up.

“With Namjoon in it?” He questioned back while raising his eyebrows suggestively.

“Well where the fuck am I supposed to sleep? YOU BURNT MY HOUSE DOWN!!!” I screamed in his face as I glared at him.

“We had too!! It was full of prints, evidence and devices that could link you to So Hye.” He threw his hands into the air in disbelief and I crossed my arms judgingly.

So basically, Jin and Hoseok came with a couple of cans of petrol and a lighter and told me to get my personal belongings then kicked me out of my own house with the excuse ‘It’s got evidence tying me to So Hye.’

What happened next you might ask?

I attacked Jin but Hoseok got to me and held me down while they burnt down my precious house and almost everything I owned.