Six

“Namjoon POV*

“Kim Namjoon...Finally I get to kill you.”

The voice was deep and strong, yet gentle and warm at the same time, definitely a woman, the sheer tone of it sounded of authority and power, I'm sure anyone would be scared by it, except I wasn't scared…

I was excited.

“Are you sure you want to kill me without getting to even know me first?” I grabbed my gun and spun around aiming for her but she was gone, running through the building somewhere.

Shit, she is crazy fast.

“Oh I know everything about you Namjoon.” There was her voice again. I couldn't tell where it was coming from as I searched the isles but I wanted to hear more of it.

“Really? Enlighten me then.” I held my gun close as I walked slowly through the store, looking at every possible hiding spot and constantly checking my blind spots.

“I don't have much time so I'll just say the best parts. You've never had a girlfriend, you've never even had a friend that was a girl, talk about being unwanted, no wonder you sought out a mercenary life.” She laughed as she finished the sentence and as much as I disliked what she was saying, her laugh was fucking cute.

“I don't have a girlfriend because there's no woman strong enough to handle me, since you apparently know everything about me then you probably know that I destroy everything I touch, including my girl and her puss-” A bottle of shampoo came flying from nowhere and hit me in the face cutting off my sentence.

“You're disgusting.” Her voice was right next to me and I turned pulling my arm back to punch her but she ducked and instead kicked me right in the chin.

I flew back into the edge of the isle and my gun fell out my hand, skidding across the tile floor with a loud screech.

I looked up and saw her standing back crossing her arms at me.

I was shocked when I finally saw her, she was stunning. She wore an all black uniform of military boots, cargo pants and a long sleeve tight shirt that even though the chest was covered up, it was doing a terrible job of hiding her round, full breasts--

“Are you done staring?” She placed her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow disapprovingly.

“No, no I am not.” I ignored her and kept looking at her face, even in the dim light of the store I could still see how breathtaking it was.

Strong, yet beautiful eyebrows framed the most gorgeous blue eyes I had ever seen, then it went down to her delicate nose and her red, plump lips...Oh fuck, she's too gorgeous.

“Are you? You're Rebel aren't you.” I stood straight as I stared her down.

She was slim, very slim. Her body was like an hourglass, and I knew she was very flexible by how she had easily kicked me from so near. But the thing that caught my eye the most, was her hair. It was short and very curly, and mixed with the most amazing shades of light and dark blonde. The style didn't fit her, yet at the same time it fit her perfectly.

“Yes I am, I guess you guys must have really tortured Taeil to get that information, strange, I took you to have more heart.” She looked me up and down and shook her head disappointedly

“First of all, So Hye killed one of our own, so our hearts are nowhere near her or her little specialists. And you...I can see why you're her best guard, you're quite breathtaking and I mean that in the literal way.” I raised my eyebrows at her and she rolled her eyes in disgust.

“Well, I don't have time to play around with a pervert like you, time to say goodbye to this life.” Before I could react she was in front of me, her fist driving into my stomach harder than I've felt before.

I stumbled back but quickly regained my footing wasting no time to bring my leg up and kick her, but it didn't hit her.

She dodged it by dropping under the kick, doing a full splits on the ground then she rolled back and pressed her hands to the floor jumping up combat style.

She was an amazing fighter, I've never seen someone as agile yet strong like her. I could only imagine what she is like when she's not fighting, when she's doing some other action that requires energy and movement...

“Keep your head in the game.” I quickly switched back to reality at her voice but she wasn't in front of me anymore, she was right beside me, and before I could back away she had already grabbed my arm, turning it painfully behind me and pushing me roughly into a shelf lined with products.

This is bad, if she applies enough pressure my arm will break, I need to do something.

My military training kicked in and I grabbed with my free hand whatever product was on the shelf in front of me, and turning in the direction she was putting pressure on, I brought my arm and bashed her face hard.

She took a few steps back as she held her face, there was a bit of blood, the corner of the product must have cut her.

“Are you kidding me right now!?” She was staring at my hands in disbelief as she held her hand up protectively.

I looked down and saw that the thing in my hands, was unfortunately, condoms.

“Hey, I had no idea that was there, I don't even buy condoms from here, they don't have a size big enough for me.” I nearly burst out laughing at her reaction.

Her mouth dropped open, and she was literally speechless.

This was my chance.

I lunged forward, catching her off guard as I brought my fist forward into a nasty uppercut.

She flew back, groaning in pain and smashed into a small island full of nail polish. The horrible smelling substance started soaking her clothes as I slowly walked up to her.

“Keep your head in the game.” I smirked as I said the same words she just said to me.

She looked up and there were tears in her big blue eyes, as she held her arm and moved away from me.

“Shit, are you okay? Did you hurt something?” I felt a tug at my heart when I saw her eyes filled with tears.

She shouldn't cry, she should be smiling, why did I have to hit her so hard?

I moved closer offering my hand to help her up, she slowly reached her own hand out and placed into mine, I was about to help pull her up, but instead a strong tug pulled me forward and threw me to the ground.

I turned and stared at her in shock, she was standing up slowly laughing at me.

“You fell for the oldest trick in the book!! What did you think was going to happen? That I would let you take me to your home and then get cleaned up in your shower? We'd eat some food and end up having sex in the kitchen? Is that all you men ever think about?” She looked angry, but she also looked like she was in a lot of pain. Mentally and physically.

“No, that's not even close to what I was thinking. I just thought that your eyes were too beautiful to have tears in them, so I wanted to help you. But you had to be a little bitch and refuse so don't put the whole pervert act on me...you pervert.” I sat up and looked at her angrily.

She was speechless. Again.

“What, can't talk? If you want to be successful in this business you need to learn to control that little teenage girl inside of you.” My words were harsh, but by the way she reacted I knew they were true in her case.

There were real tears forming in her eyes this time but she wiped them away quickly and looked at me with anger.

“The next time you see me, you will die.” And with one last look she turned and ran out the store full speed disappearing into the street.

I stood to go after her but stopped myself as I realised it was pointless, she is too fast, she'll already be gone by now, not to mention I don't want to create a scene and I need to get Taehyung's medicine.

What a girl though, I've never met someone like her in my life. I've never met someone that made me feel different like that, her eyes, her touch. It was changing something inside me for sure...I just hope that if the time comes when she gets in the way of us..

I'll be able to take her out..