Twenty

*Namjoon POV*

“Oh...Yoonjeo.” Taehyung's gun dropped to the ground with a loud crack as the cold, hard metal met the concrete.

It was the only sound in the large room aside from Jungkook groaning quietly.

Not even our breathing could be heard, but everyone's eyes were glued on one person.

Oh Yoonjeo.

It was really her, the same long dark hair, the delicate hands and beautiful face.

And she was alive.

“Taehyung?” Her voice was on the verge of breaking as she put her hands out and moved them around in the air.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked at her closely. Her eyes...were white mixed with grey and it appeared that they weren't moving, she wasn't looking anywhere.

There's no way…

“Yes, you've probably guessed it. Yoonjeo......is blind.” So Hye put her arm around Yoonjeo and she started shaking at the cruel woman's touch.

“How….how are you….alive?” Taehyung was breathing heavily, his fists down at his side clenched so tightly his knuckles were turning white.

And his good eye, refusing to leave the form of the woman he loves.

“Well, she never died. I thought the bullet would end her but strangely it was a one in a billion chance that the bullet went through her but didn't kill her. It just destroyed the nerves behind her eyes, taking away her vision beyond repair.” So Hye smiled and brought Yoonjeo closer to her.

That was when Taehyung snapped.

”You disgusting bitch!!! You took her away from me for all this time!!” He lunged forward like a monster, hands directed at So Hye’s neck but Taeyong and Johnny rushed in grabbing him before he got to her.

“Taehyung….stop…” Yoonjeo was crying as she dropped her head and flinched at every sound.

“No!!! She took you, she made you blind!! I'm going to rip her heart out!!” Taehyung elbowed Johnny and kept pushing forward no matter how painfully Taeyong's nails were ripping into him to stop him or how the rest of So Hye’s men were pointing guns at us stopping us from intervening.

“Taehyung stop right now!!!” Yoonjeo screamed desperately making Taehyung froze.

He stood there, chest heaving up and down with harsh breaths, sweat and blood running down his body.

“Why Yoonjeo? Why won't you let me save you!!?” He was angry, his voice was full of hurt and rage.

“Because you'll hurt our baby!!”

And then…..everything changed in an instant.

In that one second...I knew that we had lost. We had no more power.

Yoonjeo's life was on the line and we needed to get Jungkook to a doctor as soon as possible.

“W..what did you just say?” Taehyung took a step closer and stared at her with disbelief and hurt.

“I’m pregnant Taehyung….with your baby. So please...please don't do anything to make So Hye mad...I can't risk our baby getting hurt.” She started sobbing and Taehyung fell to his knees.

He had tears running down his face, his hands which were tightly closed now opened in defeat as he looked at Yoonjeo.

“Yes, when I brought her back with me and saw she was still alive I was going to put another bullet in her and finish the job but I found out she was pregnant and kept her alive. She is carrying my grandchild after all.” So Hye looked to Yoonjeo then to Taehyung.

I clenched my jaw, watching what was happening, my hands never resting from putting pressure on Jungkook’s chest. What will she do to us? She has all the power...as soon as she revealed Yoonjeo we had lost, now we're at her mercy.

My eye caught Rebel, who was watching Taehyung and Yoonjeo with a sad expression. Then she looked a me and I shook my head disappointedly, giving her a cold look. It must of hurt her because she stepped back and ran out the room.

“What do you want?” Taehyung now asked as he looked up to So Hye.

“It's simple really, I want you.” She smirked while walking closer to us.

“And I want Yoongi.” She turned her head and shot him a viscous look.

“Yes, you know, I have a girl working under me that takes care of Yoonjeo and she was in love with one of my specialists, Haechan, but you took him away from her and broke her heart. So now…” She grabbed his chin and forced him to look at her.

“We break you.”

He smirked and my eyes widened when I saw what he did next.

He spit on her face and lent back with a satisfied look.

“Suck my dick you worthless slut.” He clenched his teeth and stared at her tauntingly.

Everyone was quiet and I saw Jin breathing quickly as he looked at the two with worry and fear.

So Hye stood up shaking her head in disbelief as she wiped the spit off.

“Oh we’re going to have so much fun with you….okay, that's it, you all may go now, oh and if any of you try to come near me again….Taehyung and Yoongi will suffer…..terribly.” She straightened up snapping her fingers together and her men pointed their guns at us, motioning us to leave.

“No, there's no way in hell I'm leaving my guys with you!” I stood up and pushed the guy away who was trapping me.

“Namjoon please, give up this once, surrendering is sometimes the only way to win.” Yoonjeo said loudly while crying.

I bit down on my teeth as I looked at Taehyung and Yoongi...how can I just leave them with that viscous woman?

“Yes, listen to the girl, so we’ll be seeing you, um, never I hope.” So Hye smiled and grabbed Yoonjeo’s wrist dragging her somewhere.

“Rebel, Namjoon!! It's Rebel!!” Was the last thing I heard Yoonjeo yell before she was in another part of the underground maze.

Taehyung and Yoongi were dragged away next and Yoongi smiled at me before going in the room.

That man really has no fear...

Taehyung didn't say anything but quietly went with them. He was shocked, hurt and he couldn't bare if anything else happened to Yoonjeo.

“Alright, time to clear out.” Taeyong pointed his gun at me and motioned to the elevator.

I grabbed Jungkook, slinging his arm over mine and standing up with him.

It wasn't good, he was in a bad place, his face was already losing color, as his breathing become uneven. We need to get him to a doctor now.

I dragged him to the elevator as his energy was draining from all the blood loss and Jin rushed forward to the other side, putting Jungkook's free arm around his neck and holding him up as well.

“It's okay Namjoon, we'll find a way through this...we always do.” Jin looked at me nodding supportively and Jungkook's head just kept dropping lower.

As much as I wanted to find refuge in Jin's wordsz I couldn't. Everything went wrong.

We lost two more members to that terrible woman.

Jungkook was injured.

And it's all my fault since I can't make one good decision.

Maybe I shouldn't even be the leader if all I ever do is mess things up.

Maybe I shouldn't even be alive right now…

I certainly don't deserve it.