Thirty-One

*Rebel POV*

“Get out my way pipsqueak.” I pushed Hoseok to the side and kept walking out the building.

“Wait! Hye Won, let us come with you to save Lily. Yuta might try to hurt you.“ Hoseok called out from behind me with a concerned voice.

“I don't need your help and I certainly don't want it!!” I kept walking forward, ignoring his words of protest.

Lily is my daughter, I promised I would protect her. I need to do this by myself.

I ran across the parking lot to where my car was parked as I pulled out my phone and dialed Yuta.

It rang for a few seconds then it stopped. 

This is bad, he knows it's me. If he hung up then maybe he's more hostile than I thought he was.

My phone ringed as I got in my car and I hastily grabbed it thinking it was Yuta but froze when I saw it was Namjoon calling.

Should I answer?

No. He's just going to say that I'm not good or strong enough to go by myself.

I grabbed the keys but cried out when a burning pain shot through my wrist.

That bitch ass motherfucker Namjoon.

“Fuck!!” I slammed my forehead on the steering wheel and bit my lip.

I don't want to cry, I'm stronger than this…and I'm strong enough to save my own daughter without the help of a man.

I ignored the pain in my hand and turned the car on, pulling out the parking lot as quickly as I could.

It was okay working with them before but I need to wake up and face reality. 

I'm alone in this world.

And even though Namjoon tried to save me and wants to help me, he's just gonna end up hurting me,  and we could never be anything…he would never want to be with a girl that has a child.

Someone else's child.

I squeezed the wheel tighter as I pressed the accelerator. I was going dangerously fast but I didn't have any time to spare.

The shrill ring of my phone startled me and I looked to see Taeil calling me.

I wanted to pick up, but me and Taeyong hurt him so much and he probably just wants me to come back anyway.

Before I even noticed where I was the doll factory was right in front of me,  and I just stepped on the brakes in time to avoid smashing into it.

“Please be safe Lily. God, please don't take her from me.” I slammed the door and ran into the building.  My heart was beating fast in my chest and I was already sweating from fear and worry.

She's going to be okay.

I promised to myself before she was born that I would protect her and I'm damn well going to keep that promise.

Soon, the big metal doors that separated  the hallway from the room where I knew she was came in to  view and without changing my fast pace at all I ran even faster and kicked the doors open with all my force.

The lock holding them snapped loudly and they flung open exposing the whole entirety of the room.

And Lily.

Tied to a chair with tears streaming down her face.

“Lily!! Are you okay angel!?” I rushed forward but Yuta walked in the room, gun in hand, and raised a threatening eyebrow to me,  stopping me instantly.