Sixteen

*Unknown POV*

“Here’s your medicine ma’am….you have to take it.” I hesitantly looked into her eyes but she just turned away scoffing in anger.

“Stop it. Just get out.” So Hye shot me a painful glare and I quickly left the room bowing as many times as I could.

Why was that woman so harsh? What made her so bitter…

“Hey you, what's up?” Haechan stood in the corridor smiling at me.

“Nothing really...I was just taking her medicine to her but….but she...So Hye got mad at me….it's not my fault she needs it, I have to give it to her even if she doesn't want it.” I looked down and the tears started to spill from my eyes.

Haechan came and took the tray of medication from my shaking hands, put it down and then grabbed my hands stopping them from shaking and giving me warmth.

“It’s okay, you're going to be fine, she's angry and stressed, she doesn't mean to be angry at you.” He smiled at me and no matter how bad I was feeling Haechan could always make me feel better.

“Thank you, thank you for everything.” I smiled my best to him and he grabbed my hand and started pulling me along with him somewhere.

“Let's go do something fun to forget about her.” He started running to the exit and I just giggled and followed him.

Ah, I love him so much but I can never find the courage to tell him.

Oh well, I can be happy just being around him...even if he doesn't see me that way…

*End random, confusing POV*

***

*Namjoon POV*

I watched the two stare each other down. This has been going on for the past five minutes and quite frankly, everyone was getting really, really worried.

“This is fucked up, I have better things to do.” Yoongi stood up and walked away scoffing in annoyance.

“Haha, told you I would win.” Hye Won made a fist in the air and smiled slightly.

She just out-stared Yoongi…

Wait didn't this happen already!?

“Taeil...we thought they had killed you.” Hye Won looked in disbelief at the handcuffed man who was still eating.

“No, they didn't even hurt me...well Jungkook did after you guys took Rose. But besides that they've been treating me well.” He smiled to her and I smiled to myself. Looks like we made the right choice.

“For the record Nam-Joon...I had nothing to do with black hair and blonde bitch being taken.” She smiled to me and said my name in a stupid way knowing it would annoy me.

“First of all, Jimin is not a bitch. Rose is the girls name, and how do I even know you had nothing to do with it? Hm?” I crossed my arms and stared her down.

The tension in the room was on the rise.

“Well, it's up to you if you believe me and are you sure your man is so good? He literally gave up Yoonjeo when she was still alive to Jaebum knowing full well what he would do to her...I mean, If a member of my group did that I would…” She brought her fingers to her head in the shape of a gun and imitated blowing someone's brains out.

“Well, unfortunately Hye….Won...We’re a lot more merciful than you and So Hye so you should really shut up and appreciate it.” I walked closer and sat at the table directly across from her.

“Excuse me Namjoon, your hired guns or whatever you call them were the ones to mess up. I mean Oh Yoonjeo killed her own brother to save her boyfriend which is kinda fucked up, I mean I guess family really means so much to her that she doesn't give a single fuck about them!!” Rebel yelled and slammed the table spooking Hoseok.

“God, what is wrong with you? Can you shut the fuck and let me sleep?” Yoongi spoke up from the couch and she rolled her eyes sitting back down.

“You seem really edgy when it comes to family...mind telling us why?” I raised my eyebrow and saw her breathing in a shaky breath.

“No, I don't want to talk anymore.” She turned and looked away from me.

Hoseok and Taeil finished eating and were playing thumb wars with each other.

“Oh you don't want to talk anymore? No, you don't have that privilege. Tell me, what happened to hurt you so much? Why do you hate men so strongly? And why do you have a child at such a young age!?” I stood up shouting the questions and saw tears running down her face.

“You really want to know? You want to know why I'm like this!?! I was ripped away from my family!!! When I was only eight years old!! Left alone in the world to fend for myself!! Then when I turned fifteen...I was raped...by some man so drunk he didn't even know what he was doing… I got pregnant, and I couldn't kill the baby...so I decided that I would do my best to raise my child...I would work to provide for her and that, Kim Namjoon...is why I hate men..because all they know how to do is hurt us…Just like Taehyung and Jaebum hurt Yoonjeo...just like how your men hurt Rose, so forgive me if I'm slightly hostile but I get sick just looking at you!!!” The tears were streaming down her face as she clenched her fists on the table.

I didn't know what to say. I never would have guessed she had it so damn hard, her life has been nothing but difficulties and burdens...

Why did I have to ask her all that? Why did I have to make her relive it all. Now she hates me even more...but perhaps there's a reason for it...

Men hurt women...a lot. I'm not proud of what my men may have done...but we can also care for them and love them. I want nothing more but for Hye Won to know that...to feel that type of love.

“Mum? Are you okay?” Lily was standing in the lobby holding Jin's hand. Worry written all over her face.

“Yes...I'm fine, we were just having a small argument.” Hye Won quickly wiped her tears away and motioned for Lily to come to her.

She embraced the young girl tightly and I just felt even worse watching them.

That little girl Lily is the only thing holding Hye Won together….it must've been torture when she found out that we took her.

“Namjoon, I don't want to be her any longer than I have to. So let's get to So Hye and kill her.” I immediately moved closer when Rebel spoke turning more to her.

She had changed in a second, no more crying, or being emotional. Just a strong fighter, eager to get something done, to complete a mission.

I guess being a mother and having to protect your child at such a young age would do that to someone.

“Okay, let's do this. The sooner we get So Hye, the sooner you're free to go.” I nodded to Jin and Hoseok and they started getting ready to leave.

Now that Hye Won is working with us, we need to go back to our new headquarters.

“Yes, the sooner I can get away from you.” Hye Won repeated quietly but I still heard  the words as she walked out and my heart crumbled a little.

Of course she would want to leave...she hates men. She hates me.

But, I want to take care of her the way no one else would.

I want to show here real genuine love…