Thirty-Four

*Hye Won POV*

I opened the door quietly and stepped into the chilly and medicine laden room.

Namjoon was on the tidy white bed, a thin I.V line injected deep into his wrist administering some clear liquid to his body while a heart rate cable went around his arm then displaying on the screen his slow yet steady heart beat.

I walked up and placed my hand gently over the area with the stitched up bullet wound in his stomach.

“Because of me.” I whispered quietly as I breathed in deeply and felt the sterile hospital gown beneath my hand.

I moved my fingers to the other side of his stomach to where the glass had gone through his back when me and Taeyong hit his car.

“Because of me...” My eyes became teary as I sniffled to try and stop the crying.

I moves my fingers up to his neck where there was a nasty bruise from when I punched him with brass knuckles.

“B..because of me.” The tears started falling down my cheeks and onto his chest.

“All because of me, all because I hated you when you cared for me.” I looked at his handsome face and ran my fingers over his lips and closed eyes.

“I’m sorry, I didn't deserve everything you did for me. I didn't deserve your care. I’m going to repay you...it will be a debt that I will pay no matter what.” I grabbed the small visitor chair and pulled it close to his bed as I sat down and looked at him.

“Just please wake up.” I grabbed his cold hand and interlocked my fingers with his.

"I...I need you Namjoon.” I brought his hand up and pressed my lips to his skin for a long kiss as I closed my eyes.

“I need you so much.”

***

*Rose POV*

“Okay, so this is the story. We never fucked, you took me to the country and we watched Netflix the whole time we were there, got it?” I gave Jimin a stern look and he squinted his eyes at me.

“Why are you lying though, I thought you were angry at him?” He cocked his head to the side and stared at me with a confused face.

“I am mad at him and I don't know if we’ll get through this but I do know that he was shot and his body is trying to heal. So, I'm going to do everything to make sure he isn't stressed. That means I have to make things right with him.” I nodded to Jimin but more to myself.

I have to fix things...no more hiding from it.

“Alright, I understand. But if you're going to fix things with him then why am I here?” He crossed his arms and I stared at him with wide eyes.

“I...I don't know. Why are you here?” I gave him a skeptical look and put my hands on my hips.

“You dragged me here like two minutes ago.” He scoffed in disbelief and I furrowed my brows.

“I did? Huh, maybe I'm finally losing it.” I raised my eyebrows to him and he shook his head with a look of amazement.

“Are you okay? Ever since that night you've been acting kinda strange.” He reached forward and grabbed my hand.

I flinched subconsciously at his touch and he backed off immediately.

“I...it was wrong, I was hurt and desperate for a way to get over the pain.” I whispered as I tried to find strength to talk about the topic I've been avoiding.