Thirty-Five

A/N
First off, don't punch me in the boobs because I'm writing every possible smut scene EXCEPT Namjoon and Rebel.

I need smut content while I build up to the main characters fuck sesh. So, enjoy this, I love ya'll.

-ImTooHot2Die

***

×Warning! Smut scene ahead!×

*Yoonjeo POV*

I walked into Namjoon's new headquarters but I had no idea what it looked like or even what the layout of it was.

All I could see was darkness.

All I would ever see was darkness since my eyesight was taken from me.

But Taehyung was next to me.

I could feel him, his heart beating, his chest rising with each breath.

"Taehyung..." I said quietly and reached out to him.

He didn't answer as I found his arm and slowly ran my hand up it.

"Don't feel bad, it's not your fault. Nothing is your fault." I kept moving my hand up until I got to his face.

"I know but...I should've been there for you. For our child." He exhaled harshly and I could distinctly hear the painful remorse in his voice.

"It doesn't matter now, I'm safe, you're alright, and our child is fine. That's all that matters Taehyung....it's all that matters." I ran my fingers along his jaw then up to his cheekbones and eyes as I stood closer to him.

"What....what's this?" I frowned as I felt a foreign, rubber material beneath my fingers over his left eye.

"I lost my eye. The explosive So Hye planted in our apartment the night you got taken...it destroyed my eye." He grabbed my hand and pulled me even closer to him.

"I'm fine though, but, our child....we're really going to have a baby?" I felt Taehyung's hand gently press against my stomach and I breathed out happily.

"Yes, we're going to have a healthy, beautiful little boy or girl. You and me Taehyung, our child." I smiled and wrapped my hands around his neck.

"I love you so much. So fucking much." He grabbed my waist and embraced me tightly, wrapping his strong arms around me.

"I love you too." I smiled into his neck and smelled his familiar amazing scent.

"Taehyung, I want you." I moved back and started drawing circles on his toned, solid chest.

I wanted to see him so damn much, to be able to look at him.

"You don't know how badly I want you too, Yoonjeo. Are you sure, I don't...I don't want to do anything that could hurt something." His deep voice was laced with worry but I just smiled at how caring he was.

"I was trapped in a room for over six weeks. I'm one hundred percent sure I want to finally spend some time with my man." I smiled and felt him relax.

"God you drive me even more crazy now." He slipped his hands under me and picked me up bridal style.

I giggled as he walked somewhere, his bedroom I'm guessing, and then set me down on a comfortable bed.

"Well, I see you still kept a double bed for some reason." I tried to make a cross face to him but he just laughed and I heard him pulling his shirt off.

"Oh, is my baby jealous?" I felt the bed dip and soon his hands were on either side of my body.

"No...just curious." I turned my head away from him but he gently placed his fingers on my chin and made me face in his direction.