Twenty-Eight

*Namjoon POV*

“Okay, Changbin, Woojin and Jisung. You take the left corridor, that will lead to the centre area where we'll meet up with the others. Stay alert and stay safe.” I looked to them and they nodded in response as they took off.

“Jin, Felix, watch yourselves. They could be anywhere and we don't know just how well they've been trained.” I gave them wary looks and they brought their guns up, making sure they were reading for anything.

We silently made our way through the empty hallway. It was adorned with the bare minimum of furniture and the wear of constant use was evident in the dirt marks and stripped paint.

We kept walking in silence, our breathing undetected until suddenly I heard a small tapping sound.

I instantly stopped and the guys came to a halt behind me.

In a matter of seconds three men dropped down in front of us and I heard some men landing behind us. I brought my gun up and held it on the main guy.

Johnny, the one that hurt Rose.

There were some thugs behind him holding SMG's. This is bad, but I still didn't let my aim drop in the slightest but instead tightened my grip more.

“Well, well. Look what the cat brought in, a troubled leader and his puppets. Here to embarrass yourself and run out again?” He smirked and made a grab for his gun. I didn't let him take it out though and pulled my trigger  delivering a burning thirteen millimetre bullet directly between his eyes.

He dropped to the ground and his thugs looked in disbelief at how quickly I had just killed him.

I knew what was coming and moved as quickly as I could.

“Take cover. Now!!” Me and Jin rushed to the side and kicked open a door, finding refuge inside as Felix did the same on the other side.

No sooner had we gotten to safety when bullets started flying past with deadly velocity. The once empty hallway had become a shooting range with a deafening sound filling it completely.

We waited until the shooting died down a bit and I looked to Jin and motioned to the door, he furrowed his eyebrows but moved closer, holding his gun up as he prepared to go out again.

I was not far behind him waiting to run in after him but as soon as he left the room into the hallway the door between us shut loudly and electrically locked from a remote access point.

My heartbeat quickened when I heard gunshots and yelling, I ran up to it desperate to get to Jin and help him but a strong force and a painful kick pushed me far back away from Jin and Felix.

I groaned quietly but the pain was the last thing on my mind. I knew that only one person kicks hard and fast like that.

Rebel.

I put my hands on the ground and vaulted myself up, landing on my feet looking directly at her.

“Kim Namjoon, who would have thought you would have delivered yourself into my hands, making my job of killing you so much easier.” She cracked her knuckles and pushed her hair out of her face.

I heard the shooting subsiding and Jin started banging on the door and calling for me. I couldn't deal with him now though, I have to take care of Rebel once and for all.

“You know what Hye Won, I came here to get my people back, and although I don't plan on hurting you, I'm not going to let you get in my way.” I clenched my fists and kept my eyes on her.

She laughed sarcastically and gave me a dark look.

“Why don't you want to hurt me? Because I'm a woman? Do you pity me Namjoon? Do I look so fucking weak to you!!?” She lunged forward, her eyes filled with pain and anger and her body resonating with the need to fight.

If she want to fight so badly, then I'll give her a fight.

I saw her punch coming from a mile away and instead of moving away...

I punched her punch.

Her smaller, delicate hand crack under mine, and she screamed in pain.

“That! That is why I don't want to fight you! You are strong, but you're strength isn't on a level to be compared with mine, they're two completely different things as a matter of fact.” I stood straight and watched as she grabbed her hand in agony.

“You are smart, fast, cunning, beautiful and noble. That is your strength...stop trying to be like men just so you can hurt them. If one man did wrong by you it doesn't mean they all will.” I saw a tear run down her cheek and she looked up at me, while holding her sobs back.

“No! You don't know anything!! Men were born to hurt women!! Even if they don't mean to do it they still fucking do!!” She ran towards me again as more tears fell down her cheeks, and brought her leg up, spinning it towards me at an alarming speed.

I brought my hand up to my face to block from the kick, it landed on me hard pushing me to the side, I knew my arm would bruise but I didn't have time to care about that.

If only I could get her to stay still for two seconds I could take to her properly.

“Why can't you just listen to me!?!” I yelled as I turned my hand that I used to block her kick and grabbed her leg that was still in the air, bringing it down and around my waist.

Her eyes widened as her face was so close to me but I smirked slightly at the position she had set herself up in.

Yes this might be a bad idea but it sound good right now.

I grabbed her waist with my other hand and spun us around, pushing her and me to the ground. She screamed as she fell on the floor with me on top of her, before she could react I grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head as my body was firmly lodged in between her legs.

She wasn't going anywhere.

“What are you doing!?! Get off me!!!” She screamed and flailed around desperately trying to push me off but she wasn't strong enough.

“If you would just listen to me, you wouldn't be in this mess. So are you going to shut up and be a good girl for daddy?” I deepened my voice and she immediately shut up and looked at me with wide eyes.

Fortunately for me, I knew her weakness, and unfortunately for her, that was crude sexual comments.

“Finally! Now, listen to me Hye Won.  I. Found. Your. Brother.” I grabbed her hands tighter and her face turned from embarrassed to shocked.

“W...what are you talking about? You...you found V?” Her eyes were so wide and filling with tears I almost felt myself getting lost in them.

I also felt myself getting slightly hard at the position we were in.

Just slightly.

“Yes! Kim Taehyung is V! He is your brother!!” As soon as I said the words the tears started to fall from the corners of her eyes.

It hurt me so much seeing her like that, and her hands had started shaking slightly in mine causing me to subconsciously loosen my grip.

“Rebel, help me save him. Help me save your brother.” I let go of her hands and instead grabbed her and pulled her up with me so I was kneeling on the ground and she was sitting on me straddling my waist.

She grabbed my shoulders and looked into my eyes, her blonde hair was messily falling in front of her eyes driving me even more crazy.

“It's not submitting to me, you're working with me. I'm not taking advantage of you, I need you to help me. Hye Won, stop fighting me.” There was silence as we sat there so close to each other.

She thought it over, not taking her eyes off mine as I held her up with my arms.

“Okay Namjoon. We have to save V so…”

She breathed in a shaky breath and grabbed my jacket tightly.

“I’ll follow you.”