Thirty-Three

A/N
Guess who just hit 1k+ followers?

Me!!! Woohoo!!!

Guys, I'm so fucking happy, I'm screaming. This is so amazing, I never thought I would reach that and now that I did I'm just...I'm jungshook. Thank you all for following me I love you guys to Venus and back!!!

Enjoy the chapter 💗💗

-ImTooHot2Die

***

*Rose POV*

“What do you want with me?” Hye Won crossed her arms and lent against the desk, giving me an annoyed look.

I was about to say something but was cut off by the door opening.

“Actually, Hye Won, you’re really in no position to be asking questions. I mean, you betrayed the group twice.” Jimin suddenly walked in the and she looked down as he finished saying it.

He must've just come back from the hospital.

“We want two things, you need to agree that you’ll help us in sealing the whole So Hye case. No one finds her or anything relating to her. Second, you need to sign a contract that you'll never repeat or use to your advantage any information relating to this group. Can you do that?” Jimin ran his hands through his hair and I watched quietly.

“Yes, I’ll do everything...and for your information, I didn't betray you twice, that last time I deliberately did it to get close to So Hye.” She gave Jimin a cold look and I sighed loudly while waking up to them.

“You also got Namjoon shot...and all because you wanted to prove what? That you're a strong and independent woman? Well, you failed and he had to take a bullet for you. So now, you need to ask forgiveness from him, and you better be sincere.” I walked up to her face and stared her down.

She laughed and cleared her throat.

“Forgiveness? He ran in front of me out of his own free will. I'm not going to apologize for that, but I will talk to him and settle things between us. Does that make you feel good Rose? You feel powerful now??” She gave me a smug smirk and my finger twitched from me holding it back.

“As a matter of fact, I do feel powerful. I just cut your shitty boss’s fingers off and we destroyed your whole group so maybe you should take it down a notch, bitch.” Her eyes widened slightly and she scoffed.

“Oh, I'm the bitch? Who's the one that been letting everyone fuck her recently? Hmm?” She raised her eyebrows and I let out a harsh breath while I clenched my fists.

“Okay ladies, let's not get into a fight now.” Jimin said softly as he walked in between us.

“Shut up shortie!" Me and Hye Won both said at the same time then paused and stared at each other.

“That was good.” I laughed slightly and her face broke out into a smile.

“Yes it was, look. I’m going to check on Namjoon, shouldn't you guys come too?” She motioned to the door and I looked to Jimin.

Jimin stood back, his head hanging down as he pouted.

“Aw, poor baby. Don't worry, at least you make up for your shortness in other places.” I smiled to him and my mind started re-watching images from that steamy night in the kitchen.

“Uh, we should go!” Jimin cleared his throat and grabbed his jacket heading to the door.

Damn, that's going to be an uncomfortable conversation soon.