Nineteen

*Namjoon POV*

I turned my collar up as we walked into the bank with Hye Won.

As much as I didn't want to be here this was the only option we had.

“Tell them to let us through.” I whispered into Rebel’s ear as we approached the elevator.

It was guarded by two soldiers, and you would need a key to go down to So Hye’s base of operations, which lucky for us Hye Won did.

“Hold it Rebel, who are they?” The soldiers put their hand up stopping us as they looked me and Jin over suspiciously.

Jungkook and Yoongi were behind us.

I knew it would be hard for Jungkook to come back to us but Hoseok just had to buy banana milk and that was enough to convince him.

“They're with me, So Hye requested them.” Rebel told the guard down who was still looking at us suspiciously.

“Where were you the past couple of days, Taeyong said you went missing.” The guard crossed his arms and I tightened my grip on my gun which was hidden on the inside of the coat.

Rebel reached back and grabbed my arm tightly, stopping me from making a further move.

“Listen dipshit, I don't have time to explain myself to a little foot soldier like you, so let us through or I will have So Hye take you out for creating a risky public disturbance.” Rebel stood straight and the guard quickly moved aside giving us a space to go into the elevator.

We all went in and she put the key in, turning it and making the elevator begin it's slow descent.

“Hoseok, you've still got eyes on the bank yes?” I whispered into the earpiece.

We left Hoseok on the outside to do recon, in case So Hye brought in any more men.

“Yes, it's all clear from out here. Just make sure you take care of things from there.” I heard his voice clear and saw everyone else heard it to through their earpieces.

We stayed quiet, Yoongi and Hye Won stood on opposite sides of the small enclosed compartment.

She must really hate him, even I feel hurt after I saw the surveillance of him shooting Haechan.

The doors opened and we looked up, ready to pull out our guns at the slightest sign of hostility.

“Let me handle this okay? I want the killing and the fighting to stop too.” Rebel grabbed my arm and looked into my eyes.

Once again, I felt myself go weak under her deep blue gaze. It was as if I was falling under a spell that only she could ever cast on me.

“Okay, you do this.” I nodded to her and Jin furrowed his eyebrows and shot me a questioning look.

We walked out into a large room, barely furnished but the presence of enemies was strong as if it was a physical object bringing all our attention to it.

“Rebel, you smart girl. What do we have here?” A man with red hair walked up smiling widely.

I tensed up when he wrapped his arms around Rebel, hugging her a little too tightly for just gang accomplices.

Then it hit me, he was the one in the video of Rose. The one that was doing the terrible things to her.

My eyes widened when Hye Won grabbed his chin and smashed her lips on his, kissing him deeply in front of all of us.

My finger was on the trigger of the gun in my jacket. I was so ready to pull it out and shoot him dead but Jin walked next to me, just him being there reminded me of why we were here.