Forty-One (Final)

×Warning! Smut scene ahead!×

*Hye Won POV*

“Namjoon, what are we doing here?” I groaned and pulled against him but he tightened his grip on my arm and kept walking.

“This is where we always get our stuff from, you need to fix it.” He looked back and gave me a disapproving look.

“It’s not my fault, I was only trying to kill you.” I pouted and looked away as he laughed.

“That doesn't work on me Hye Won, you need to get this Pharmacy running again.” He abruptly stopped in front of the empty building where I had firdt encountered him and I sighed as I looked upto him.

“Listen to me, we took the owner, put him in a little box and shipped him to Africa. There's nothing I can do about that.” I crossed my arms and his mouth dropped open in shock.

“You...sh..shipped him to Africa!?” He looked at me with wide eyes, not believing what I had said.

“Did I stutter? We. Shipped. Him. Once he arrives, he’ll either be stuck there or find a way to come back after a while. It's the easiest thing to do without raising suspicion or risking him finding out about us.” I smiled slightly but Namjoon shook his head slowly in disbelief as he looked at the ground.

“I can't believe it.” He slowly started to walk closer to me as he pushed his hair back.

“You are such a bad girl.” He looked up suddenly, staring straight at me with a smirk.

“Namjoon, what are you--”

I didn't get to finish the sentence because Namjoon quickly brought his hands up and pushed me into the dark empty Pharmacy.

“Playing all innocent and cute to me. You're really a sexy little baddie aren't you?” He walked closer and towered over me with his tall strong form.

I gulped and brought my hands up to his chest.

“I don't know what you're talking about.” I confidently said and looked up into his eyes.

His hands were soon around my waist as he pulled me into him roughly.

“I think you know exactly what I'm talking about. Don't you...kitten?” He smiled and cocked his head to the side making me breathe in deeply at his handsome face.

I gulped and turned my hands around so I was grabbing his shirt as I pulled him down to me level.

“Maybe I do…..daddy.”

As soon as I said the words his eyes darkened. I felt his muscles get taught and I was amazed at the change that took place because of one word I had said.

“I….am going to fuck you so hard…” His hands dropped down to my thighs as he spoke in a deep husky voice.

“That you won't be able to walk for a week.” He growled and picked me up completely, setting me down on a nearby counter and holding me there.

“I don't go out very much anyway.” I raised my eyebrow and saw a vein in his neck appear as he held himself back.

“Good.” He brought his hand to my chest and ripped my shirt off with ease. My eyes widened as he tore the material like it was paper, and I didn't have any bra on.

“So sexy, all for me...to do whatever I want with.” His eyes roamed over my naked chest like a wild animal.

I didn't even get to say anything before he attacked my neck roughly, biting it and sucking it lustfully.