Ten

*Namjoon POV*

“Where is Jimin!?” Jungkook burst into the lobby yelling his head off.

Hoseok stood up and tried to calm Jungkook down. “We don't kno--”

“That fucker better not run away now, he needs to pay for letting Rose get taken!!” Jungkook pushed Hoseok away and kept walking to me.

“Jungkook listen to me.” Jin walked up and placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook slapped his hand off and glared at him angrily. “Listen to what? Listen to you trying to protect Jimin? He left Rose alone! She knows nothing about this business, she can't even defend herself yet, and he didn't think of that once when he let her go..so where is he? Don't you dare try to hide him from--”

“Jimin was taken as well!!” I finally yelled and shut him up.

This was hurting me too much..two of our members were taken and we're fighting amongst ourselves.

“What do you mean? He..he called me!!” Jungkook walked up searching my eyes for an answer.

“And right after he was taken as well. gone, without a trace, just like Rose. So get your shit together Jungkook. We need to find them.” We stared each other down until we heard glass shattering.

We all looked at Jin who had dropped a glass cup while he stared at the computer screen, his face white with fear and anxiety.

“What's wrong? What is it!?” I walked up with Jungkook following.

“It's..it's Rose.” Jin looked destroyed as a tear rolled down his cheek.

As soon as I got to the screen and saw what was being played I wish I hadn't.

But even more..I wish Jungkook didn't see it.

It was in fact Rose...but there were two men in the screen, fucking her.

The worst part was that she was moaning...she...she was enjoying it.

I turned to Jungkook and saw him staring at the video, jaw twitching in anger, fists clenched by his side and a painful look of betrayal and anger in his eyes.

The screen changed and this time one of the previous men was looking directly at the camera, Rose was laying in the bed behind him, naked but covered a little by the sheets, her hair damp with sweat spread out across her face.

“Sorry to disturb you but I couldn't miss the chance to show you what a little slut your girl is. She took our cocks like she had been deprived of sex for months and it was pretty fucking amazing. Just saying…. maybe you should watch your people better, but don't worry...we'll make sure she's satisf--” Jungkook punched the screen  making everything go black.

He was breathing heavily as the veins in his neck showed.

We all stayed quiet. We didn't know what to say and we were very hurt over what they had done to Rose.

“Hoseok...get the video up on another screen.” Jungkook calmly told Hoseok and I was shocked at his change in attitude.

A second ago it felt like he would explode from rage, but now he's collected himself and can talk normally.

He walked away to the stairs and we all watched in disbelief.

“So Hye is playing with us.” Jin said through clenched teeth as Hoseok went to another screen and set the video up.

“What do you mean?” I looked at him confused.

“She has had so many chances to kill us yet she never does...she infiltrated our gun dealer to find out when and where we would do the exchange which gave her the opportunity to take Rose. Then, she managed to get the hospital nurse to distract Jimin so she could take him...it seems like this woman is in control of everything and we can't get one fucking inch closer to her without her fucking us over!!!” Jin slammed his first on the table and yelled in anger.

I've never seen Jin this angry, even Hoseok was spooked by his strong tone.

Yoongi got off the couch and walked to us slowly while yawning.

That lazy motherfu-

“Let Jungkook handle it.” Was all he said as he lent against the metal work desk and closed his eyes.

“What? Let Jungkook ha--” I couldn't finish my words cause the door slammed open and Jungkook walked in, dragging a frightened Taeil by his hair to the computer.

We watched in silence as Jungkook slammed Taeils face into the desk and then forced him to look at the screen.

“That room...where is it!?” He yelled in Taeils face and I saw the man quickly look at the room in fear.

After a few seconds of searching and examining the room he nodded and turned to Jungkook.

“It's downtown, a small base we use located at the closed down aquarium.” Taeil was shaking as Jungkook grabbed his shirt tighter.

“Good boy, I don't need you anymore.” Jungkook pulled his fist back and delivered a powerful punch to Taeils jaw knocking him out completely.

“We're going now, I'm going to end those bastards.” Jungkook walked past to the weapons stash and I didn't stop him.

If that information was correct then that means we might be able to find Jimin as well.

“Namjoon...are you sure about this?” Jin gave me a questioning look and I knew it was dangerous...hell, this might even be what So Hye wants seeing as she always knows where we are…

But I know that Jungkook won't rest until he finds Rose...and I'm not going to risk him running off by himself.

“Yes, We're doing this.” I looked to Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok nodding firmly.

“We're going to get rose and Jimin back.…..."

"No matter what.”