Twenty-Seven

*Namjoon POV*

“Okay then, so everyone understands what we're going up against right? We've studied each of her specialists and we know their tactics so if you come across one, use your brain, do not fight force with force because there is a fifty percent chance you will lose that fight. Are we all on the same page?” Chan gave us all a strict look and we nodded quickly in response.

We were all eager to get going and finish this once and for all but preparations and briefings were probably the most important part of this mission.

Jin looked at me and raised an eyebrow, I still didn't get a chance to talk to him and it was starting to bug me.

“This is the plan, since Yoongi just escaped there and surveillance hasn't shown any movement around the building that means So Hye is still there, so we split up into two groups and take them out from both sides. Understood?” Chan grabbed a gun and jumped off the car hood walking to us.

“Yes we understand. You want us to print the answer out for you?” Yoongi crossed his arms and gave Chan a pissed look.

“Yoongi, I’m doing you a favour here so I suggest you shut the hell up and appreciate it. Also, you're on my team, I need to keep an eye on you so you don't fuck up.” Chan stared him down and we all watched quietly.

“Alright, glad that's sorted out. Now, the teams are...Me, Yoongi, Minho, Hoseok, Jeongin and Hyunjin. The other team will be lead by Namjoon and have Jin, Felix, Changbin, Woojin and Jisung. Seungmin, you stay behind and watch the building, we may need a man on the outside.” He walked a few feet away and the men quickly split up forming the teams.

“Remember our deal, Rebel stays alive.” I gave Chan a strong look and he nodded firmly.

I knew I could trust him.

Hoseok and Yoongi exchanged focused glances with me and then their team left, heading to the back of the large building.

We were parked a block away down one of the side streets so we could move in undetected and have a secure escape plan.

“Alright, you heard Chan, we move in and we take them out as fast as we can. I've waited too long for this, if we can't take her out now then we never will and I refuse to let that happen. Now, Oh Yoonjeo is blind and pregnant so if you shoot your weapons around her you better be positive that you can shoot with one-hundred percent accuracy or otherwise you don't shoot at all. Am I clear?” I gave them all serious looks and they nodded while readying up.

I’m not risking Yoonjeo getting hurt again, that would completely destroy Taehyung and I would rather die than let that happen.

“Jin, can I have a word with you for a second?” I raised my eyebrows and he motioned to the left as he walked to the other side of the truck with me following closely behind.

“If you're here to ask if I told the guys what Taeil said then no, I didn't. Unlike you, I actually have honour so I'll leave the decision to you whether or not to tell your men about your life threatening pride.” He gave me a cold look and crossed his arms.

I knew I messed up bad, he had a right to be angry.

“Listen Jin, I'm so sorry I risked everyone like that. It was a stupid thing to do, I just wanted to prove myself to all of you that you could trust me to protect you. I wanted to be there for you and my mistake was that I wanted to be the only one there for you. We're risking our lives to save Taehyung and Yoonjeo and end our biggest enemy once and for all, can you put aside your anger towards me and please focus and work with me. We can't mess this up...not with the risks that high. So please...trust me one more time.” I stared straight into his eyes as I held my breath.

He'll come through, he was always there when I needed him the most and he’ll be here for us now.

“This is for Taehyung and Yoonjeo, when we get them back you can start fixing the mess you made...until then, let's go get our guys, Namjoon.” He put his hand up and smiled slightly.

I breathed out deeply and grabbed his hand, the wave of relief that washed through me completely settled my mind, I've got my men back for now and we're focused.

Nothing will get in our way.

We turned back to Chan’s men and they stood there patiently waiting to go.

I gave everything one final check to make sure we were ready then turned toward So Hye’s base of operations as I breathed in deeply.

“Let's do this.”