J E R E MY

Requested by: GeekXChic145

Summary: You're a newbie vampire who has been kidnapped by the vampire hunter in town, and Jeremy comes to save you.

[p.s: I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't rly like him oops]

You tilted your head slightly, only being able to make out a blurry figure standing in front of you. "Why are you doing this?" You muttered, your eyelids feeling heavy as you tried to keep yourself awake. "You vampires are an abomination" The hunter simply replied. You gulped lightly, trying to pull on the chains but it was useless. He had weakened you with vervain, and god knows what else.

"I didn't choose to be a vampire. I died and somehow came back to life- I'm not a monster" You whispered at him, trying desperately to change his mind. "You may not be a monster yet, but killing you will save you from ever becoming one" The vampire hunter spoke lowly. "I've never killed anyone. But you- you've killed hundreds of vampires; they are still people!" You snapped at him, a sudden jolt of anger running through you.

"People my ass" The hunter scoffed before walking over to a table, picking up something but you couldn't make out what it was.
"My friends will come to save me, and then you'll be in big trouble" You confidently said, however it felt more like you were trying to convince yourself.

"Oh really, well.. Where are they?" He mocked as the pretended to look around for them, before letting out a small laugh. You growled lowly as you slumped back into your previous spot. It was useless screaming for help, and even with your newfound vampire strength, you weren't able to free yourself- so instead, you just waited.

"I got a witch to make these especially for me so I could use them on your kind" The hunter then announced as he walked upto you with some sort of knife in his hand. You twisted and turned due to the uncomfortableness of the chains, your eyes shifting between the hunter's face, and the knife in his hand.

"You can't kill me with that" You then spat at him. "But that's the point. I don't kill you yet, instead- I torture you, rip you to pieces, and burn you to ashes" He grinned cockily as he knelt down, your face now eye-level to his.

"Over my dead body" A familiar voice suddenly spoke. You looked up to see Jeremy walk through the entrance, as did the vampire hunter- so you took the chance to quickly kick him in his stomach as he was distracted.

As you kicked him, he fell backwards, and Jeremy ran upto him. "You're doing here" He scoffed at the man before taking the knife from his hands and stabbing him in his neck. You closed your eyes as he started to scream violently, his blood splurging out everywhere.

Once the screaming had stopped, you slowly opened your eyes to see Jeremy kneeling down towards you. "You're safe now" He smiled lightly before ripping the chains off of you. "How the hell did you do that?" You questioned with slight shock.

"Perks of being a hunter" The young Gilbert smirked as he held out his arm for you to take. You put your hand in his and he helped you up, pulling you into a hug once you were on your feet. "What's this for?" You asked, awkwardly returning the hug. "I thought something bad happened to you. I don't know what he would've done if I hadn't found you in time" He replied, and you heard his voice break ever so slightly.

You both eventually pulled away from each other in silence, before you spoke up. "I'm hungry and I smell of dampness" You complained. "I'll take you home, come on" Jeremy offered as he held out his arm, and you gladly took it.