S I L A S

[ requested ]
-
Summary:
you nearly expose Silas and he kidnaps you

Your best friend had been missing for nearly 2 whole months and you hadn't found any leads to him yet

Your best friend had been missing for nearly 2 whole months and you hadn't found any leads to him yet. Today was no different. You sighed as you got ready for the day and then walked downstairs and into the parlor. "Hey Damon" You mumbled as you strolled into the room and sat down on the couch. "Morning y/n" He beamed at you. Since Stefan had been missing, you'd been staying over at the Salvatore Boarding house, hoping that one day he would return. "You know, you don't have to be so miserable and mopey" Damon joked. "I'm not in the mood Damon. You're brother has been missing for ages, how can you be so... Joyful?" You asked with a scoff.

"Trust me y/n, I miss him but I've given up on the idea of finding him. It's his call, if he wants to come back he will" Damon sighed as he took a sip of his bourbon. He then finished the rest and stood up to leave. "Where are you going?" You asked. "Jeremy's school. He got into a fight and I'm the first person on his contact list" Damon replied with a huff. "Cool. I'll just spend the day alone shall I" You scoffed sarcastically. "Don't be so glum, I'll be back soon" Damon chuckled as he left.

You waited and waited for Damon to return but he was taking a while. You rolled your eyes as you walked around the kitchen, picking up a banana from the fruit bowl and then putting it back down with a sigh. You were about to walk upstairs when there was a knock on the door. "It's open Damon" You yelled, and soon after heard the front door open slowly.You furrowed your brows as you turned around, only to see that it wasn't Damon, but his younger brother, or so you thought. "Stefan?" You managed to croak out. "It's me" He smiled brightly. You felt tears appear in your eyes as you ran towards your best friend and engulfed him in a hug.

"I've missed you! Where the hell have you been?" You blurted out as you pulled away from the hug. "I'll explain, I need some blood first" Stefan chuckled. "Yeah sure" You said as you quickly ran to the fridge and got a blood bag and then gave it to Stefan. As you guys talked, you heard the front door open and then close. "Damon's home!" You smiled at Stefan. "Hey y/n -" Damon started to say but stopped in his tracks when he saw his brother. "Stefan" He said as his eyes lit up. "The one and only" Stefan smirked as he got up to hug him. The two of them then talked for hours on end before you all decided to get some rest.

The next few days were hectic as Stefan's birthday was approaching and no one was prepared seeing as you all thought he'd never return. "Where's Stefan?" You asked as you rushed down the stairs. "He's been out all day" Damon replied whilst looking at the leaflet in his hand. "Which one do you think he'd like... Chocolate or vanilla?" He then asked as he showed you the leaflet. "Fudge. He's always been a fudge kinda guy" You chuckled. "Oh well. We'll get them all" Damon grinned. "I'm going to Caroline's house. I'll be back later on" You announced as you left.

Minutes later, you were parking you car in the driveway when you noticed something strange, Caroline's front door was wide open. You quickly got out of your car and ran inside. "Care!" You yelled as you searched the kitchen and living room. "Caroline!" You screamed. "I'm here, stop screaming" Caroline said as she appeared behind you. "God Caroline, you scared me!" You whined as you nudged her.

"Why the hell was your front door open?" You then questioned. "Because I told her to leave it open. I needed fresh air" Stefan replied as he walked down the stairs. "Oh, hey. I didn't know you were here" You nervously chuckled. "So Caroline, I erm.. We need to go shopping remember?" You smiled at your friend, trying not to let Stefan catch onto what you meant. As you were about to take your jacket off, you realized that blood was dripping from Caroline's arm. "What the hell" You whispered as you rolled up her sleeve.

"Sorry about that. I got a little peckish" You heard Stefan laugh. You looked up at him to see him playing with a blood stained knife. It took you no longer than a few seconds to realize that it wasn't really Stefan. "Silas?" You croaked. "Finally. I thought you'd never realise" He chuckled as he approached you. "Caroline run!" You yelled as you pushed her towards the front door. "What's going on y/n, I don't understa-" "RUN" you shouted. Within seconds she had sped away, leaving you behind with Silas. As you were about to run out after her, Silas grabbed you by the neck. "Now.. We can't have you exposing me" He smirked before snapping your neck.