D A M O N

Summary:
he notices some girls staring at you and tells you to confront them

"If i didn't know any better, I'd say those girls over there are looking at you" Damon smirks, darting his eyes towards a group of four teenage girls at the other end of the bar. "Damon, they're staring at you" You scoff, downing your drink. "Why don't you go over there and ask them" Your boyfriend chuckles. "You really want me to embarrass myself don't you?" You mumble at him.

"Maybe. But they definitely have the hots for you" He snickers. "As if" You groan, punching his arm lightly. "Oh come on, you're so oblivious" Damon guffaws. You sigh heavily, taking a sip of his bourbon before standing up. "If it makes you shut up, then fine" You grin, fixing the straps of your crop top before making your way towards the girls.

"Hey Ladies" You smile warmly, and you can't help but notice one or two of them blush. "I know you've all been eyeing my boyfriend, but he made me come here and confront you- cause he thinks you're all fawning over me?" You laugh awkwardly.

"He's right." One of the girls speaks up. "She's like a goddess" You hear one of the girls whisper. "Oh?" You gulp. "Are you guys?" You quiz, hoping they would fill in the blank, in case you accidentally offended them. "Gay? Yes. Apart from Brooke, she's bi" One of the girls states, pointing to her brunette friend who gives you a small wave.

"I'm sorry. I'm sure you're all amazing people- but i'm not into girls" You shrug, a sympathetic smile on your face. "Oh we know" Brooke smiles. "You're just, really beautiful." She blushes nervously, afraid you're going to react in an unkindly manner. "Coming from you guys, that means a lot" You smile softly at the four girls.

"What's that supposed to mean?" The blonde girl, standing next to Brooke, questions. "Look at you guys: You're confident with who you are. You know what you want, and you're not ashamed to go for it. I wish I was like that when I was younger" You sigh.

"You girls have a bright future ahead of you, I just know it" You beamed at them. "Okay stop I came here to party not to cry" One of the girls laughed. "You guys go ahead, party, be wild and young. It's only a matter of time before you're like me. Old and drunk in a bar with your annoying boyfriend" You chuckled, waving at the girls as they dispersed into the crowd.