D A M O N

Summary:
you save him from Klaus

"Don't test my patience Salvatore" The hybrid spat as he circled the younger vampire. "Like I've said the last four times, I'm not telling you anything" Damon smirked. "Then so be it" Klaus sighed as placed his hand on Damon's shoulder, before swiftly snapping his neck. Whilst that was going on, you and Stefan were trying hard to find where they were. "Didn't you see where he took him?" Stefan questioned you as you both walked through the cemetery.

"If I knew, we wouldn't be searching for them" You groaned, rolling your eyes at him. "What are we doing here anyway?" The younger Salvatore quizzed, once again. "We all know Klaus' favourite torturing ground is the behind the old church- so let's go and check" You sighed heavily before walking away, Stefan following behind you.

As the two of you got closer, Damon began to regain his consciousness. "Snapping my neck? Cliche." The blue-eyed vampire chuckled lightly. "Damon I think you'll find my patience only goes so far- tell me where the bloody tombstone is!" Klaus bellowed, frightening the young vampire slightly- however he wouldn't dare let it show. "Fine" The original sighed when he was greeted with nothing but silence. "Let's see how long you last" He smirked, pulling a stake out of his back pocket and thrusting it into Damon's chest, causing the vampire to shriek out in pain. "One wrong move and the stake will shift towards your heart- don't think I won't kill you" Klaus snapped.

"This is getting old" You chuckled as you and Stefan walked into what was the ruins of an old building. "Manacles- how old fashioned" You stated, noticing the big chunks of metal clasped around Damon's hands. "Well, I am a thousand years old" Klaus retorted, before speeding toward you and holding you up against the wall by your neck.

"Let go of her!" Stefan shouted, yet the hybrid paid no attention. "Tell me what makes you think you can walk in here and disrespect me?" Klaus growled lowly, yet you only smirked in response. "What's so funny?" He snapped, not noticing the dagger you had pulled out of your pocket, before thrusting it into his stomach. "You're not the only one who carries daggers around" You grinned as he fell back in agony. "Stefan, get your brother out of here!" You shouted at the younger Salvatore. "As for you" You sighed as you turned to Klaus, snapping his neck before he could make another move.

"I thought I was gonna die for a second there" Damon chuckled weakly as Stefan released him from the manacles. "Do you really think we'd let that happen?" You scoffed, walking over to him and giving him a hug. "Now get the hell out of here" You told both of them sternly.

"What about you?" Damon quizzed. "If we all go, he's gonna wake up, get even more pissed and then kill all three of us" You explained as you looked over at Klaus' unconscious body. "You two go, I'll be fine" You smiled lightly. "We'll be waiting for you outside. Come on little brother" Damon grinned as they both walked away.