S T E F A N

Summary:
You try to negotiate with him but it doesn't end well

(disclaimer - this is based off episode 3x10 where Elena and Damon go to find Stefan in the abandoned church tomb thing)

~

"Bonnie said this place lost all its mojo" Damon announced as the two of you approached the abandoned mansion. "Well the dead witches were pissed at her for bringing me back to life so I guess now they have something they want her to know" You sighed. "That's why I hate witches- they're so passive aggressive" Damon scoffed as the two of you reached the door. "Stefan?" You called as you pushed it open and walked in. "Come on Stef!" Damon sighed as he followed behind you- but let out a small shout as the sunlight hit him.

"Really?" He groaned as he quickly hid in the shade. "What's wrong?" You quizzed. "The witchy spirits aren't very fond of me- and they used their juju to screw with my daylight ring" The Salvatore explained as he tried to stay hidden in the shade. "Well wait outside then" You ordered him. "y/n-" The blue eyed vampire began to protest. "I'm not leaving until I know if he's here" You interjected before walking off to find Stefan. "Dammit y/n" Damon muttered before speeding out of the house.

"Stefan?" You called once again as you made your way down a set of stairs, into what looked like a creepy old basement. "Go away" He sighed as he appeared around the corner, startling you. "You shouldn't be here y/n" He then added. "Stefan I need your help, Elena said you'd be here" You sighed at him. "Well Elena sucks at keeping secrets" The vampire retorted.

"Listen- you need to give Klaus' family back" You sternly told him. "Oh really? Is that what I need to do?" Stefan scoffed, the sarcasm dripping off his voice. "Klaus compelled Elena to stand in front of a speeding car" You told him, yet his face shared no reaction. "Don't you get it? He's not gonna stop until he gets what he wants!" You yelled at him. "y/n stop talking" The vampire groaned. "I'm not giving Klaus anything" He added without any care for what you had just told him. "Are you listening to me? He's going to kill my sister!" You snapped angrily, earning only an eye roll from Stefan.

"That's not really my problem" He muttered, loud enough for you to hear. You gulped harshly, taken aback by his response- then without warning, you raised your hand to his face and slapped him across the cheek. "Then you can go to hell" You spat at him before walking away.

As you walked out of the house, Damon was waiting outside for you. "Well that didn't go very well" He stated. "Don't even start Damon" You growled as you continued to walk away. "Let me talk to him" The older Salvatore suggested as he walked after you. "You can't get in Damon!" You snapped as you turned around to face him. "Here. Take my car keys" He sighed as he placed them in your hands. "You go deal with your sister, I'll go and take care of my brother" He smiled reassuringly before walking back into the house.