K A I

Summary:
he lost his memories of you, but you desperately try to make him remember

-

"Kai, listen to me!" You yell as the heretic continues to tie you up against the tree

"Kai, listen to me!" You yell as the heretic continues to tie you up against the tree. "I've been listening to all the lies that have been spilling out of your mouth since the minute we met. I think it's time you took a rest" Kai grins smugly before snapping your neck. You see, before Damon killed Kai, you two were close friends. But when he miraculously came back as a heretic, he claimed to have no memory of you, and decided he would kill you because you were 'trying to fill his head with lies'.

After ten minutes or so, you slowly begin to regain consciousness, and the first thing you see when your eyes finally open, is Kai- twirling a knife around in his hand. "Finally, you're awake!" He exclaims. "Now, I was thinking I'd just burn you to death, but what fun would that be?" He chuckles as he crouches down to your eye-level. "Why don't you believe me?" You question, sadness evident in your shaky voice. "Because everybody always believes the pretty girls- and pretty girls always lie" He smiles sadly. "You know, I never forgave Damon for killing you. Cause no matter what you did, or how bad it ever was- you were the only person who ever understood me, and vice versa. It's why we were such good friends. And- you can't just deny that we ever had that Kai, it's not fair to me!" You cry, not realising the tears rolling down your cheeks.

"I want to believe you, I do" The heretic sighs as he wipes your tears away with his thumb. "But the alternative just seems so much more fun" He then smirks, slowly bringing the knife up and pressing it against your chin, drawing a little blood. "What are you gonna do to me Kai?" You whimper, giving up the idea of him ever remembering you.
"I want to make you suffer, and then beg for your life as I take it from you. It makes me feel so much more powerful" The brunette chuckles as though it were normal- but then again, he was a renowned sociopath.

"What does it take for someone around here to stay dead?" A familiar voice rings through the air. "Oh, I'm dead" Kai grins as he stands up, turning around to face Damon. "I'm just a dead witch, who now has vampire abilities. A heretic basically" He chuckles deviously. "I killed you once, I can kill you again. Now let her go" Damon snaps. "Her?" Kai quizzes as he points to you. "Apparently, she never forgave you for killing me. Which is absurd since I don't even know who she is" The heretic chuckles, finding the whole situations rather amusing.

"Terra mora vantis, quo incandis" You mutter, causing the rope that ties you to the tree, to be turned into ash. "You're not killing anyone Damon" You sigh as you stand up, wiping your hands on the sides of your legs. "You're a witch?" Kai scoffs in surprise. "Why doesn't he remember me?" You ask Damon, ignoring Kai's comment and folding your arms over your chest. "I don't know, but we need to get away from him" The Salvatore replies. "You're lying" You state as you walk towards him. "Tell me the truth Damon. What the hell did you do?" You question him. "Im telling you, I don't know" The vampire retorts.

"Stop lying!" You yell as you lift your arm up, causing him to float off the ground. "Don't test my patience Damon" You growl lowly as you throw him against a tree with your magic. "This was supposed to be a kidnap, not your time to shine and act like you're in some sort of action movie" Kai scoffs as he approaches you. "Kai!" You yell as you grab onto his shoulders. "I need you to remember me" You whisper. "It was Bonnie" Damon then speaks up. "What?" You quiz as you let go of Kai, and turn to face Damon. "Bonnie made Kai forget about you. She erased all of his memories of you before I killed him" The blue-eyed vampire states with a small frown.

"How the hell could she do that?!" You bellow. "She's a witch! She's supposed to be on my side! She was supposed to be my friend!" You shout. "It was my fault" Damon sighs, walking over to you. "I made her do it" He whispers, loud enough for both you and Kai to hear. As Damon's icy blue eyes meet yours, you can't help but to slap him across the face. "Why?" You simply ask. "Why would you do that!" You then yell at him. "Because I was taking care of you! Kai made you do stupid and reckless things and he needed to be gone, so I knew we had to rid his memories of you incase he ever came back- and Bonnie kinda suspected he wouldn't stay dead." The Salvatore explains.

"That wasn't your decision to make!" You bellow. "Is this like some sort of act to make me believe I've actually lost my memories of you? Cause it's pretty convincing" Kai speaks up. "Shut it, you little clown" Damon snaps. "Are you getting cocky with me?" The heretic scoffs as he squares up to the vampire. "Oh honey I ripped your head off before, what's to stop me from doing it again?" Damon chuckles, narrowing his eyes at Kai. "Me" You state boldly, and Damon glances over at you. "I'm not letting you kill him" You shrug as you step in front of Kai, leaving a few inches of space between you and Damon.

"You ruined my life, and if you think I'm gonna let you take away the only thing that mattered to me, again? - then you've got another thing coming" You spit at the dark haired vampire. "I want you to call Bonnie. Get her down here and fix this, or so help me god, I will ruin both of you" You snarl at him.