S I L A S

[ requested ]
-
Summary:
you nearly expose Silas and he kidnaps you

Your head was pounding and you could barely open your eyes. It felt like the earth beneath you was moving. Your eyes suddenly snapped opened and you realized you were in a car. "What the hell" You mumbled. You looked to the left and saw Silas driving the car. "Let me go!" You yelled as you tried to open the door. "Ugh shut up" Silas groaned. "Open the door!" You continued to shout; but before you knew it, Silas had magically snapped your neck. "That's enough" He sighed as he drove on.

What felt like hours later, you woke up to the sound of the car door closing. You looked over to the drivers seat and saw it was empty, so you immediately opened the door and tried to run out but of course, Silas was standing there. "You're coming with me" He snarled as he held on tightly to your arm and dragged you into the motel with him. Before the woman at the desk could saying anything, Silas compelled her telepathically and she instantly handed him a key to one of the rooms. He smiled at her before dragging you up the stairs and to your room.

"Sit down and shut up" He ordered as he pushed you into the room before locking the door. "This is pointless" You sighed as you sat down on the bed. "I said shut up" Silas snapped. "You're stupid, you know that? You kidnapped me but what about Caroline? She'll tell them and then you'll be sorry" You grinned. "In case you haven't noticed, I can compel people telepathically. No matter the distance" He chuckled. You gulped before letting out a scoff. "You could've done that to me" You sighed. "Are you mocking me? Do you think I don't know about your little schemes. I know you drink vervain." He snarled.

As the day passed, you became more and more intrigued with the villain that had captured you. Of course, he was supposed to be scary but to you he seemed gentle and caring, underneath the whole psycho- path facade. "Can I ask you something?" You spoke. "No" Silas bluntly replied. "Oh come on. It's not as if I have anything better to do" You whined. "Fine. What do you want to know?" He sighed. You smirked before realizing you didn't even know what you wanted to ask him.

"Today would be nice" He scoffed. "Oh er. Have you ever. I don't know, loved someone?" You asked with a small smile upon your lips. "I did. Long ago" He sighed. "Can you tell me about her? Or- or him. I don't judge" You chuckled softly. "She was the first ever petrova Doppelganger. I loved her with my entire heart. And she died" Silas stated before walking towards the door. "Where are you going?" You questioned with fear. "To get you some food. I'm not a total monster you know" He smirked before leaving the room.

As you were about to get up, you heard his voice from the other side of the door. "Try to leave and I will kill you" Silas threatened before walking away. "So much for not being a monster" You muttered as you sat back down on the bed. It wasn't until nearly 20 minutes later when Silas had returned with a bottle of blood and a bag of crisps. "Here you go" He said as he threw them at you. "Thanks" You sighed. "What about yours" You then asked. "Oh I've taken care of myself" He grinned before sitting on the chair opposite the bed. You took a few sips of the blood before placing it on the bedside table.

Moments later, your phone started to buzz in your pocket. "What's that?" Silas questioned as you took it out of your pocket. "A phone" You replied sassily as you picked it up. "y/n" You heard Damon shout from the other side of the phone. "Where are you? I need help with the cakes" He stated with frustration. Before you could reply, Silas snatched your phone from you and placed his hand over your mouth. "I have some business to deal with out of town, I'll call you later" Silas spoke into the phone as he impersonated your voice. Your eyes widened and you gulped as he put your phone in his pocket. "Bet you didn't know I could do that" He grinned, sending chills down the back of your spine.