E N Z O

Summary:
he saves you from Kai

-

"Tell me where he is, and I won't hurt you" Kai growled impatiently. You slowly walked backwards as he walked towards you, his hand curled up into a fist. "I don't know" You whimpered, colliding with the wall behind you. 'Shit' You thought, now there was no escape. Not only were you a powerless human, you were all alone in the presence of a sociopath. "You know what happens when I don't get what I want?" He quizzed, tilting his head to the side. You gulped as he stepped closer to you, until there was no space between your bodies.

Without warning, his hand flew to your neck and wrapped tightly around your throat, depriving you of any air. "You think I won't kill you? Cause I have other ways of getting information" He whispered, his hot breath hitting your face. Your eyes began to water and your face turned a bright red as he tightened his hold on your neck.

"For a witch, you really are pathetic" You heard a familiar voice scoff. Your eyes shifted behind Kai to see a blurry figure walking towards you, but you'd recognise that accent anywhere. "Let her go" Enzo snarled. "You know, for a vampire- you sure are stupid. Hasn't anyone ever taught you not to mess with a coven witch?" Kai chuckled as he snapped his fingers, causing Enzo to fall to the floor, a loud holler of pain escaping his mouth as he fell.

You felt Kai's grip slightly loosen around your neck and you took the chance to knee him in the balls. As he fell to his knees, you caught your breath and ran upto Enzo. "Come on" You sighed, putting his arm over your shoulder and trying to walk as fast as you could. "That wasn't a smart move" You heard Kai growl from behind you.

As you tried to walk faster, the witch suddenly appeared in front of you, startling you both. "Now you're really done for" Kai grinned as he grabbed a fistful of your hair, but before he could make another move, Enzo snapped his neck. You watched in shock as the witch fell to the floor, before turning to face Enzo.

"You could've done that a lot sooner" You scoffed as you caught your breath. "Sorry, I was kind of focused on staying alive whilst a witch tried to melt my brain" Enzo sarcastically replied. "You owe me by the way" He then smirked. "For what?!" You yelped. "I just saved your life- Again!" The dark haired vampire retorted. "And?" You chuckled lightly.

"And I deserve something in return, do you know how tiring it is always running around saving you?" He questioned with a small grin. You rolled your eyes as you suddenly grabbed his jaw and pulled his face closer, planting a long, sweet kiss on his lips before letting go of him. "Is that enough?" You giggled. "Not even close, but I think we can work on it" The vampire smirked as he glared at your lips.