S T E F A N

Summary:
you're arguing with Caroline and he defends you

^

"Look at what the cat dragged in" Caroline mutters as you walk into the Salvatore's lounge. "Care!" Elena snaps at her. "Good morning" You smile at the brunette and younger Salvatore brother, ignoring Caroline's presence completely. "So, why'd you call me?" You then ask as you sit down next to Stefan. "We need your help" He replies. "We have a plan to get rid of Klaus, and we could use an extra pair of hands" Elena adds. "Sure, what's the plan?" You nod your head.

"Actually" Caroline suddenly shouts. "We don't need your help" She smiles sarcastically. "Caroline, what are you doing?" Stefan asks, clearly annoyed. "She's a human! She doesn't have any powers or advantages! She's weak!" The blonde vampire yells. "Yeah? And so were you before Katherine turned you. But let's be real here, you're still a weak, little girl" You retort. "You wanna get on my nerves? Because I promise you won't like me when I'm angry" Caroline growls. "Bold of you to assume I like you anyway" You scoff.

"Caroline, she IS helping" Elena states angrily. "Anyway, uhm" Stefan sighs. "We think you would be great at distracting Klaus. Like flirting with him whilst we get inside" He continues. "Yeah cause we all know what a slut she is" Caroline mutters. "You wanna say that a little louder?" You snap at her. "Oh no honey, I'm not sure you're fragile little heart would be able to take it" She mocks.

"Don't worry about hurting my feelings because I guarantee you, not one bit of my self esteem is tied up in your acceptance" You smirk, knowing you'd won the argument. "Guys, come on- that's enough" Elena sighs. "Caroline, I don't know what's gotten into you, but y/n is part of the plan wether you like it or not, because lately, she's been a hell of a lot more helpful than you!" Stefan finally loses his temper. "You know what? Fine! I'm out" The blonde vampire scowls as she gathers her stuff and heads for the door. "Adios bitch" You grin.