K L A U S

Summary:
you're in a secret relationship with him because he doesn't want anyone knowing about the two of you, and you finally find out why

.

It was Miss Mystic Falls today and Rebekah was helping you get ready. You wanted everything to be perfect, but knowing your history, something was bound to go wrong. "Why doesn't he want to go with me?" You suddenly ask as Rebekah fixes your hair. You hear a heavy sigh escape her mouth; "If i'm being completely honest- I really don't know" She replies. "There, all done" She then mutters.

You get up slowly from your seat and look at yourself in the mirror. "Woah" You whisper, your eyes scanning every inch of yourself. Your red dress hugged all your curves, your hair looked magnificent and your makeup was way better than you could've imagined it to be. "Thank you so much!" You then squeal as you pull Rebekah in for a hug. "Perhaps you should show Nik" She giggles, and you nod your head eagerly.

You walk through the hallways, fixing your dress before entering his room. "Klaus?" You call. "I'm in the shower, give me two seconds luv" He shouts back. You seat yourself on his bed, fiddling with your dress, when you hear a buzzing sound. You look around the room to see his phone vibrating on his nightstand. You always answered each other's phones if the other was busy, so it didn't strike you that maybe he would've been hiding something from you.

You walk over to the nightstand and pick it up, seeing the name 'Hayley' flash across the screen. "Hello?" You speak into the phone as you answer the call. "Hey uhm, you're not Klaus, are you?" The girl on the other end asks. "No, but I can leave him a message?" You shrug your shoulders, even though she can't see you. "Oh okay- just tell him he needs to look after Hope tonight, Elijah's bringing her over" She explains before hanging up. "Y/n?" Klaus calls your name as he walks out of his bathroom. You spin around to see him in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. "You look, stunning" He grins as he approaches you, pulling you in for a kiss.

"Who's Hope?" You snap, pushing him away slightly. You look up to see his face drop, and suddenly it all made sense. "Oh my god, don't tell me you have kid!" You yell. "I- I can explain" He sighs. "So 'Hope' is your kid?" You scoff. "This is why you didn't want people knowing we're together" You mutter. "Y/n please, you have to understand-" Klaus begins.

"Understand what?! That you're a liar!" You shout, interrupting him mid-sentence. "You could've just told me Klaus!" You continue shouting at him. "So I'm guessing Hayley's the mom?" You scoff, tossing his phone at him. "I never wanted you to find out this way, I swear" Klaus whimpers. "Really? Cause to me, it seems like you didn't want me to find out at all" You chuckle bitterly, before turning on your heels. "Where are you going?" Klaus asks, his voice quivering slightly. "Away from you." You simply state before rushing out of his room, but he still strides after you.

As you're running down the stairs, you see Rebekah waiting for you. "You knew" You spit at her. "He made me promise not to tell" She sniffs, tears already in her eyes. "Oh save the waterworks" You scoff, rolling your eyes at her. "She was only trying to help me y/n. You know she would never betray you" Klaus speaks up from behind you. "Help you?" You quiz, turning around to face him. "You made a mess of this yourself by keeping your kid a secret. And for that, I fucking hate you" You whisper, loud enough for them both to hear.

"Please just, can we talk about this?" He gulps. "There's nothing to talk about. And in case you didn't get the hint- we're over" You snap at him. "Because of one mistake?" He questions. "No, because of two. Keeping it from me was one thing, but then forcing your own sister to keep her mouth shut? You messed up Klaus- Big time" You spit at him. "Now" You sigh as you flatten down your dress. "I'm off to participate in the competition, which Hayley is also apart of- so if anything happens to her, say like she has her heart ripped out or something- don't take it personal" You grin before leaving their house.