K L A U S

Summary:
He cheated on you with Caroline, but realised how stupid of a mistake it was and tries to get you back. (part 2)

"I don't understand" Klaus finally muttered, breaking the silence

"I don't understand" Klaus finally muttered, breaking the silence. "What is it now, Niklaus?" Elijah sighed from across him, his eyes focused on his book. "y/n-" Klaus began to say, but his brother cut him off. "I thought that topic was not to be discussed anymore" Elijah interjected. "Just listen to me!" Klaus snapped, earning and eye roll from his brother.

"y/n was in New Orleans at the time- how the hell could she have known I was with Caroline and then made it back in time to catch me with her?" The blonde hybrid questioned. "You must've ratted me out" He then scoffed, glaring at Elijah. "Niklaus, I had no intention to come between you and y/n, not now, and not ever" Elijah sighed. "Liar!" The hybrid roared as he pounced up from his seat. "You have always wanted y/n to yourself!" He snapped as he pointed his finger accusingly at his brother.

Elijah groaned lightly as he closed his book, placing it on the coffee table before also standing up. "Niklaus you are just looking for someone to blame, other than yourself. But you know the truth- you jeopardised your own relationship, and I will not tolerate you throwing around accusations!" The brown haired original snarled at him.

"Then why are you always with y/n? Why are you so close with her? She's not your girlfriend!" Klaus snapped. "She's not yours either, so let it go" Elijah simply retorted before leaving the room. He shook his head, making his way to the kitchen where Rebekah was, pouring a bag of blood into a glass for herself. "Thanks for not ratting me out" She smiled at Elijah as he went to stand next to her. "You're my baby sister Rebekah, you know I'd never do that to you" Her brother smiled back, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder- neither of them noticing Klaus in he doorway.

"So it was you" He spoke lowly, beginning to walk towards the two of them. "Nik" Rebekah gulped, however Elijah immediately stood in front of her protectively, ready to stop Klaus from whatever he was about to do to her. "Because of you, I've lost y/n! If you had just kept your mouth shut!"  The hybrid bellowed, taking a step closer. "It is not our sister's fault that you slept with the very person that you knew y/n hated the most! And if she had kept her mouth shut? Then what? You would've kept it a secret? - Don't be such a fool Niklaus, you know that the truth always comes out" Elijah interjected, his eyes focused on Klaus, however Klaus was too busy glaring at his younger sister, ready to attack her.

"You know what I do to people who can't mind their own business- don't you Bekah?" Klaus questioned sinisterly, completely ignoring Elijah. "If I hadn't told y/n, it's not like you would have anyway! You're just pissed because now she knows what a wanker the big bad hybrid is!" Rebekah snapped in defence, only angering her brother more. "You will pay for that" Klaus muttered, lunging at his sister, however Elijah pushed him back. "Rebekah get out of here! Go!" He yelled at his sister, who hesitantly sped away as he tried to stop Klaus.

"Elijah, don't be such a fool, you know I will get her eventually- no matter how fast or far she runs!" Klaus hollered before snapping his brothers neck. "Rebekah!" He then yelled with rage, before speeding after her.

_____

You wandered around your kitchen, your stomach rumbling, begging to be fed- yet you had no energy to prepare an actual meal for yourself, so instead decided to stick with a small snack; something like a chocolate bar or some cookies. You stood on your toes, stretching your arm to reach the top of your cabinet where all your snacks were stored; however a loud pounding on your front door startled you.

'What the hell' You thought to yourself as you rushed to open the door. "Hold up!" You snapped as you struggled to unlock your door with the keys. Once you had succeeded, you flung the door open, to reveal Rebekah. "He knows! He found out it was me!" She whimpered before rushing in, and you closed the door behind her. "Rebekah calm down!" You snapped, grabbing her by the shoulders to get her to stop freaking out. "Take a deep breath, and then tell me what the hell is going on" You sighed, watching her gulp lightly.

"It's Nik, h-he found out is was me that told you he was w-with Caroline and-and now he's going to kill me!" The blonde vampire cried, unable to stop herself from shaking. As you opened your mouth to speak, you were interrupted by a loud thudding on your door. "y/n open up! I know she's in there!" Klaus yelled, and even you were now scared. "y/n don't" Rebekah pleaded as you reached for the handle.

"Open this door!" Klaus yelled yet again, causing you to flinch at the harshness of his voice. You put your hand on the doorknob, turning it slowly before opening the door. "Where is she?!" Klaus bellowed, his eyes landing on his sister, and before you could stop him, he had already sped towards her; picking her up by her neck, his hand wrapped tightly around her throat.

"Klaus, stop!" You shouted as you ran upto him, pulling on his arm. "y/n this does not involve you" He muttered, his gaze fixed on his sister who was struggling to breathe. "Doesn't involve me?" You scoffed, yet he ignored you, clenching his jaw before slamming his sister into the wall. "What the hell are you doing!" You yelled as you pushed him out of the away, running to Rebekah. "y/n you have to go, he'll hurt you" Rebekah whimpered. "No, he won't hurt me" You stated sternly, helping her up before standing in front of her defensively.

"I don't understand Klaus- are you mad that she told me, or are you mad that you thought you could've gotten away with it, but didn't?" You scoffed at the hybrid, noticing his demeanour soften ever so slightly. "You're not going to hurt her Klaus, because if you do, I swear to god-" You began to say, but he cut you off.

"You'll what?!" He snarled, the harshness of his voice resurfacing. "I've already lost you y/n, I have nothing else to lose! You can't bargain her life anymore" He stated coldly, but you could've sworn you heard his voice crack ever so slightly. "You're right, you may have lost me, but I am nothing compared to your family- she's your sister for god's sake! How can you be so merciless?" You quizzed with a small scoff.

"Apologise" Klaus then muttered. "What?" You scoffed with confusion. "I want Rebekah to apologise to me" He stated. "For what, exactly? If she hadn't told me to come back, I would've never caught you- and I would've never found out. Our relationship would've been a lie!" You snapped at him. "She's right Nik- I won't apologise for telling her the truth; no matter the consequences" Rebekah spoke as she moved from behind you, taking a few steps closer to Klaus.

"Dagger me, rip my head off, set me on fire- do whatever the bloody hell you like; but don't expect me to apologise" She told him sternly. Without a word, Klaus suddenly leaned forward and wrapped his arms around his sister. "I'm sorry" He whispered. "W-what?" Rebekah gulped. "I'm sorry" He muttered again, before slowly taking a dagger out of his pocket. "Klaus!" You yelled, but it was too late; he had already stabbed his sister in the back, a smirk laying on his lips as he watched her body collide with the wooden floor.

Your eyes widened at the sight in front of you, your head churning with hundreds of questions- the most threatening one being; who was supposed to stop Klaus now? He'd turned to the dark side again- but this time, you knew there was no bringing him back. No one could pull him away from the darkness this time- not even you.