S T E F A N

Summary:
a demon has taken over your body

Your eyes fluttered open and you groaned as your hand immediately made contact with your cheek, however you heard a rattle and looked down to see that you were chained up. 'What the hell' You thought as you pulled on them, failing to be released. You then sighed, slowly touching your face with your fingers, bringing them back down to see that they were covered in blood. You were truly and utterly confused as to what was going on, until you looked around and realized that you were in the Salvatores basement.

"Stefan!" You yelled. "Damon!" You yelled again, waiting a few seconds for them to respond. "Stefan!" You screamed, nearly jumping when he appeared at the door. "What do you want?" He snapped. "Rude" You scoffed before holding up your hands. "What is this?" You then questioned as you looked down at the chains on your hands. "Oh, that's a chain. You know, it stops you from escaping" Stefan spat.

"Stefan, what the hell are you talking about, why am I even here?" You snap. "Because you tried to kill me, remember" He stated with an eye roll. "Steffy, this isn't funny" You cried. "You possessed my girlfriend and then laughed like a maniac when you plunged that dagger into my chest, so I don't think you even know the meaning of the word funny" He growled.

"Possessed?" You whimpered. "Stefan, its me. -y/n.." You gulped as he stared at you with an icy glare. "You're a demon, which makes you a trickster and a liar. How do I know this is really y/n?" Stefan quizzed. "Because you love me Stefan, and you of all people should know me better than anyone. I don't know what you mean by me being possessed, but I'm scared, okay? And I need you to tell me that this is just all some sort of stupid prank" You cry, a tear or two rolling down your cheek.

You look up at Stefan and see his face soften a bit, before his icy glare returns. "You creatures are wicked. I've heard how you can drain people of their souls and personalities and replicate them by manipulating people. But that won't work on me. So nice try" The Salvatore snaps before walking away.

"Stefan, please!" You yell as tears stream out of your eyes, making your vision blurry. "Stefan!" You shout a little louder, still getting no repsonse. You finally back down, deciding that whatever it is that has taken over your body has truly convinced your boyfriend that you're gone, and there is no way you could make him see that it wasn't true.