S I L A S

Summary:
You and Silas are secretly dating, and finally decide to tell your friends

"Right. Crossbow, Gun, Stakes" Damon mumbled to himself as he pointed at the items laid out on the table. "Remind me again, why are we doing this?" You asked annoyed. Of course you knew why you were doing this- Silas had asked you to help him "Because Silas needs to find the anchor, and if we don't help him, he will kill Elena" Damon sighed. "So what" You scoffed. "Er, hello I'm right here" Elena snapped. "And?" You scoffed at her. "What is wrong with you?" Elena snarled as she walked closer to you. "Guys" Damon sighed. "You don't threaten me" You growled as you walked even closer to her, leaving just a few inches of space between you. "I am stronger than you, and I will rip your throat out" The doppelganger threatened. "Oh honey, it's cute that you think you can even touch me" You chuckled. Just as Elena was about to reach towards you, Silas walked in through the front door. "Ladies, please" He smirked, his voice sending chills down your spine.

"Silas" You gulped, earning a mischievous grin from him. "So, you ready?" He then quizzed as his eyes shifted from you onto the Salvatore. "Yep" Damon replied as he quickly put the weapons into some sort of duffel bag. "Right- Let's go" Silas said as he turned around and all three of you began to follow him. "You're not coming" He then said, suddenly stopping in his tracks and turning around- his eyes on Elena. "Uh, yes she is" Damon interjected. "No, she's not" Silas repeated as he flicked his wrist, causing Elena to fall to the floor and clutch her stomach. "Damon" She groaned in pain. "Okay stop!" The vampire snapped as he went to help her up. Your boyfriend then sent a smirk your way before he walked out to the car.

"Damon, hurry the hell up!" You snapped at him. "We'll be back soon" He told Elena as he placed a kiss on her forehead. "Stay safe" She smiled at him, before turning to you and rolling her eyes. "Keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find a brain back there" You hissed at her. "That joke is so old" She scoffed in response. "At least it's still around- unlike your mum; both your mums actually" You grinned at her. "Y/n, I think it's time we left" Damon quickly stated, preventing any further arguments.

-

After a long car ride consisting of Silas and Damon bickering back and forth- you had finally arrived at some storage place on the outskirts of Mystic Falls. "Right, Damon you can go in and see if you find anything, me and y/n will start the spell" Silas smirked. The blue eyed vampire rolled his eyes arrogantly before heading inside the place. "Finally" Silas muttered as he pulled you closer and kissed you roughly. You moaned lightly against his lips before pulling away. "So, maybe after we have done this, we can go somewhere?" Your boyfriend asked as he set up the candles on the hood of the car. "Like where?" You chuckled. "I don't know, maybe your house? We can watch a movie, or I can cook you dinner?" He grinned as he flipped through the pages of the grimoire. "I would love to, but-" "but nothing" He said, cutting you off. "It's time they knew" Silas sighed. "I mean they don't really have to know, we can keep it between us?" You shrugged.

"y/n" Silas sighed as he stopped what he was doing and turned to you, grabbing a hold of your shoulders. "I love you, and you love me- regardless of what everyone else thinks. Why are you so afraid of them knowing?" He questioned you. You let out a small sigh before answering; "You're right. We'll tell them" You sighed. "Guys!" Damon yelled from inside. "What now?" Silas groaned as he ran inside, you following right behind him.

"This is a detour!" The Salvatore growled as he kicked a box that was laying on the floor. "And how exactly did you manage to dictate that?" Silas quizzed skeptically. "Well" Damon sighed as pointed to all the storage units he had managed to open. "They're all empty- I mean it's a good idea to store an anchor with a bunch of dead bodies I'll give you that but there's nothing here" He continued as the three of you look around. "Do you even know what this anchor looks like?" You quizzed as you turned to Silas. "Not a clue" He shrugged. "Can't you use your magic or something to locate it?" You then asked. "It's not that simple- the anchor doesn't want to be found, it's put up some sort of blocking spell" Silas explained.

"Well, this was a waste of time" You sighed as you began to head out. "Guess we better go" Damon stated as he followed you out. The three of you got into the car and headed to the Salvatore's home where you knew all your friends would be.

Soon enough, the three of you had arrived at the boarding house and as expected, all your friends were there. "Let's do this" You grinned at Silas as you held his hand before walking into the parlour. "Did you find anything?" Bonnie questioned as soon as you stepped in, before her eyes landed on your hands. "What the hell is that?" Caroline squealed as she also noticed you holding hands. "We're holding hands" You smirked, watching as they all reacted with some sort of disgust or shock.

"Yeah but why? I mean after all, he did try to kill me" Elena mentioned. "Oh yeah sorry, I forgot that the world revolves around you and I can't date whoever I want" You sarcastically replied. "You're dating.. him?" Damon scoffed as he wiggled his finger at Silas. "I'm gonna throw up" He then muttered as he made puking noises. "Shut up" You tutted as you rolled your eyes at the vampire. "Hold up- you're actually dating my doppelganger, who fyi- we all hate" Stefan spoke up. "A, I'm not your doppelganger you're mine and B, has it occurred to you that I don't care what you guys think?" Silas guffawed before placing a kiss on your lips.

"Okay I need to go sanitise my poor eyes" Caroline groaned childishly. "Whatever" You scoffed as you rolled your eyes at her. "Anyways we're gonna go. I'm making y/n dinner, and then we're gonna make out, and then-" Silas began to say before you covered his mouth. "Don't you dare" You scolded before slowly removing your hand from his mouth. "And then we're gonna have sex" He smirked as he looked around the room, sending a cocky smile everyone's way. "Silas!" You snapped as you hit his arm. "This is the most entertainment I've had in days" Damon chuckled as he took a sip of his bourbon.

"Goodbye" You sighed as you turned around to leave, dragging Silas with you as you hurried out of the house. "I don't approve of this" Bonnie finally spoke up.