S I L A S

Summary:
He dances with you because Stefan ditched you

Summary:He dances with you because Stefan ditched you

"Stefan, this is the last time I'm gonna call you. You've been gone for the past half hour, get your ass down here now!" You shouted into your phone before slipping it back into your pocket. The two of you had gone to a decade dance at your school and after getting lost in the crowd, you'd failed to find your boyfriend anywhere.

Assuming that he'd left to go secretly have a blood bag or something, you decided to isolate yourself from the dancing teenagers and stand in an empty corner of the hall. You sighed heavily as you scanned the crowd, noticing a familiar face walking towards you. "Stefan where the hell have you-"

But you stopped mid sentence and groaned when you realized who it was. "Silas. What are you doing here?" You quizzed, already agitated by his presence. "It's a dance. So I came to do that thing, you know- Dancing?" He smirked sarcastically. "You? A 2000 year old creature. Came to a 70's themed high school dance,. To dance?" You scoffed. "Well that's what you do at a dance- isn't it?" He chuckled lightly.

There's no denying that you found him charming, and handsome. I mean why wouldn't you? He looked exactly like your boyfriend. But you also knew that he would never show up at a high school dance for no reason other than to wreak havoc. "Silas what are you really doing here?" You questioned, emphasizing the "really". He let out a heavy sigh before opening his mouth to respond.

"Believe it or not, I just wanted to have a little fun. -With you" He replied. You scrunched up your face at him, having difficulty processing what he had just said. "Fun as in kill me, ruin my night or actual fun?" You scoffed. "Oh come on y/n- if I wanted to kill you, don't you think I would've done it by now" He whispered in your ear, causing you to gulp. "I mean, yeah I- I guess" You stuttered.

"Come on. Let's dance" He grinned as he held out his hand. "I'd love to but I came here to dance with Stefan" You sighed. "Well he's not here. And if you think about it, you pretty much are dancing with him. Just not really" Silas smirked. "That made no sense, but fine. Let's dance" You giggled lightly as you took his hand and led him into the crowd where everyone else was dancing.