E N Z O

Summary: Your hatred for one another turns into lust

( idea by otherworldlyy )

"Could you at least try to get along?" Damon sighed as you helped him set the table

"Could you at least try to get along?" Damon sighed as you helped him set the table. "Me and Enzo are like polar fucking opposites- there is no way in hell that we'll ever get on" You scoffed. "The way I see it, you're both single.. And sexually frustrated" Damon smirked at you before walking away to the kitchen. "Damon Salvatore!" You snapped as you followed him. "Look, you're both my best friends and I just want you to get along" The vampire smiled softly as he grabbed a hold of your shoulders. "So your idea of us getting along is sleeping together?" You guffawed, watching as Damon struggled to think of a response. "Oh my god!- does the idea of your two best friends doing it, excite you?!" You then exclaimed.

"Shut up!" He finally said as he playfully hit your arm. "All I'm saying is that you've never really given each other a chance- you just decided you hated each other from the second you met" Damon explained as he took the roast out of the oven. "Now go get ready, he'll be here soon" He told you as he took his oven mits off. "He?" You asked, clearly confused. "Enzo" Damon grinned as he turned to you. "Damon!-  you said we're having dinner with Elena!" You yelled at him. "And we are. But Enzo will be here too- so go get ready" The blue eyed vampire smirked as he shooed you out of the kitchen.

~

After spending almost half an hour getting ready, you made your way down to the dining room, and were met with Elena. "Hey!" She squealed as she ran upto you, pulling you into a warm hug. "Hey to you too" You smiled softly as she let go, her eyes wandering all over your body. "You look amazing" She finally blurt out. "Doesn't she just" Damon muttered as he appeared with a bottle of wine. "You know how awkward I get when people compliment me- so shut up the both of you" You scoffed as you played with your dress awkwardly, causing Elena to giggle at you, which made you even more flustered.

As if on cue, the doorbell finally rang- diverting the attention from you, to the door. "I think you should go get that y/n" Damon cooed. "I don't think I should" You scoffed back at him. "Y/n, you're never going to get along if you don't even open the door to him!" Damon groaned in annoyance. "If it gets you to shut up, fine!" You snapped before strutted angrily towards the door. You pulled it open, only to reveal the younger Salvatore brother. "Stefan!" You chuckled as you hugged him. "Why are you so happy to see me?" He questioned as he awkwardly pulled away. "Because I thought you were-

"Me?" Enzo quizzed as he walked towards the two of you. "What? No!" You awkwardly chuckled, earning an eye roll from Enzo. "Anyways come in" You mumbled before turning around and walking away to the dining room. "Enzo!" Damon cheered when he saw his best friend walk in, alongside his brother. "Let's just get this dinner over with" You whispered to him before taking a seat.

~

The dinner went by fairly slow, and was as awkward as you'd imagine it to be. Enzo barely spoke to you, Damon and Stefan were constantly bickering every few minutes, and Elena looked like she was ready to kill them both any second. But after helping Damon clear the table, the two of you went to join the rest of them in the parlour. "What are you guys doing?" You asked when you saw Stefan pouring shots. "Playing Never Have I Ever" He replied as he handed you and Damon a glass each.

You took a seat next to Elena, purposely sitting across from Enzo, sending him a dirty look as he glanced your way. "Right, me first!" Damon announced as he looked around proudly. "Never Have I Ever slept with a 2000 year old witch" He smirked at you, causing everyone else to turn their attention to you as you took a shot. "Silas?!" Elena yelped, her eyes widening with surprise. "You slept with my evil doppelganger- who fyi tried to kill us?" Stefan scoffed. "Get over yourself, he was the one who ended up dying anyways" You chuckled as Stefan shifted uncomfortably.

"Never Have I Ever been captured by the Augustine" Elena then spoke. "Cheers to that one" Enzo scoffed lightly as he clinked his glass with Damon's, before the three of them took a shot. "Oh I've got one!" Stefan announced excitedly. "Never have I ever.. kissed a vampire" He grinned childishly, and you watched as everyone took a shot- everyone, except you.

"What?!" Stefan practically squealed. "So you slept with someone who looked like my brother but have never kissed a vampire?!" Damon added. "You witches think you're so bloody entitled don't you?" Enzo scoffed before you could get a chance to defend yourself. "Excuse you?" You scoffed back with just as much attitude. "Do you really think you're so much better than us vampires?" He then quizzed as he leaned forward in his seat, his eyes never leaving yours. "I don't think so, I know so" You spat in response, only earning another eyeroll from him.

"Moving on!" Damon coughed awkwardly, trying to break the tension. "No!" You snapped at him, sending a look his way before focusing on Enzo again. You watched as his eyes fell to your lips for a quick second, causing an idea to pop into your head. You stared at him, hard and intensely; a feeling of desire washing over you as you watched him squirm under your glare. "You two just gonna keep staring at each other?" Damon perked up, yet neither of you looked away from each other.

Finally, you got up and strode over to where Enzo was sitting, lowering your face to level with his- and you saw him clench his jaw ever so slightly as he looked up at you. "The sexual tension in here is really making me uncomfortable" You heard Stefan whisper to Elena. Without a word, you grabbed onto Enzo's chin, pulling his face closer to yours; before placing a hungry kiss on his lips, and much to your surprise, as everyone else's; he let you kiss him

He deepened the kiss, his tongue greedily exploring every inch of your mouth. You heard the rest of them making gagging noises and groaning as you continued to kiss Enzo- finally pulling away to catch your breath. "Take that for entitled" You whispered in his ear before walking away back to your own seat.

You looked over at the rest of them, their mouth still hung open in surprise. "It's nothing you haven't seen before" You rolled your eyes at them before sending a smirk Enzo's way.