J E R E M Y

Summary: He's your best friend and you have a crush on him

idea by Squish98

The two of you had been friends for as long as you can remember, but it was only up until recently when you had discovered your new found crush on your best friend. As any other person would do, you panicked. You didn't want to ruin your relationship with him, but it pained you to know that you could never be anything more than just friends.

~

"Aim at the cans!" You yelled as you stepped aside, watching as Jeremy got into position. "Aren't you gonna move a little more to the side?" The young Gilbert quizzed as he looked through the eyepiece of the crossbow. "I'm a hybrid Gilbert, you can't kill me unless you cut my head off or rip my heart out" You chuckled at him.

"Prove it" He grinned before shooting an arrow in your direction, which you caught with ease. "Like I said, you can't kill me" You giggled as you threw the arrow to the ground. "Why does everyone else have such cool powers, and I'm stuck with a tattooed map on my chest" Jeremy groaned as he walked over to you. "Trust me Jer, you're lucky you're not a blood sucking freak or a monster whose bones break every time there's a full moon" You sighed as you leaned against the tree behind you.

"You're not a freak- or a monster" The brunette smiled lightly. "Then what am I?" You scoffed, your eyes wandering around the forest. "The love of my life" You heard Jeremy say, causing your eyes to snap towards him. "What?" You gulped, standing up straight as Jeremy placed his hand on your shoulder.

"y/n- I don't want to ruin our relationship, but I- I can't deny my attraction towards you. I've been in love with you for years- and I don't know where I got this sudden burst of courage from- but I need you to know" The young hunter continued to rant. You watched as his head fell to the floor in embarrassment, however you were cooped his cheeks in your hands, evidently forcing him to look up.

"I love you too" You whispered. "You do?" Jeremy quizzed, as if it was so shocking. "Of course I do you douche!" You squealed as you playfully punched his arm. There was silence between you for a few seconds, until he placed his hand on your cheek. "Can I kiss you?" He asked softly.

Unable to form words, you simply nodded; earning a small grin from Jeremy before he placed his soft pink lips onto yours. You let out a small laugh, amused at how delicate he was trying to be. Without warning, you grabbed a fistful of his hair and deepened the kiss, your bodies grinding against each other in sync. You moaned lightly as he backed you up against the tree, his mouth never leaving yours.