K L A U S

Imagine he confesses his feelings for you

Klaus Miakelson

Klaus Miakelson. The big bad hybrid who you'd been crushing on for almost three years had texted you, saying how he had broken up with Caroline and needed someone to talk to. Originally, you were more than happy to be there for him but then it occurred to you that he would never be able to get over the blonde vampire and you'd never hear the end of it. Sighing heavily, you retrieved your phone and purse before setting off to the Grill.

You'd reached there in a matter of seconds, but were sitting in your car, debating on wether you should go in and listen to your crush rant about his feelings for another person or not. 'Klaus needs me right now' you thought to yourself before turning off your engine and getting out of your car, slowly making your way into the grill.

When you had reached inside, you scanned the entire place and noticed Klaus sitting by himself at the bar. 'You can do this' you repeated to yourself in your mind before heading towards him and taking the seat on his left. "Hey Klaus" You cheerfully smiled. "Hello luv" He replied with an equally enthusiastic smile, which was kind of weird as you'd expect him to have been upset. "I'm really sorry about you and Caroline" You gulped, trying so hard not to break. "Oh well, I suppose all things must come to an end" The hybrid sighed. "Yeah, I suppose" You muttered, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Is something wrong?" Klaus then questioned. 'Of course there's something wrong. You're here moping about a girl who doesn't even deserve you, and you expect me to just gracefully listen and not completely break down' You mentally snapped. "I was just thinking.. - why did you two break up?" You questioned, putting your thoughts and feelings aside. "Well, that's why I called you here. Because.." He began to say, but stopped and looked over at you with a glint of hope in his eyes. "Because I fancy you. And I couldn't keep lying to myself, nor Caroline" He continued.

You sat there in shock, not expecting any of those words to come out of his mouth. "Earth to y/n" Klaus chuckled as he waved his hand in front of your face. "Sorry I just- didn't expect that" You smiled lightly. "I get it if you don't feel the same" Klaus sadly replied. "No, no, I do. I've felt the same.. For ages. I'm just shocked, that's all" You giggled, causing his cheeks to turn a light shade of pink. "Well in that case, y/n y/l/n.. Would you like to go on a date?" He questioned with a grin. "Depends.. With who?" You tease. "Well, with me of course" Klaus chuckled, completely missing the humour.