Jerm!

-His full name is Jeremiah Ariel Heere 

-Bisexual demiboy

-He has a shit ton of freckles all over his face and body

-Plus a fuck ton of acne scars

-Naturally stutters but it's worse when he's nervous

-5'8 Tall-ass beanpole

-Has many nervous ticks like biting fingernails to the core.

-Wears necklace with an attached guitar pick to bite on when really stressed.

-But sometimes he just ends up biting his lip till it bleeds.

-Has a doctors handwriting. You can't understand shit.

-He was in the school's production of 'You're a Good Man Charlie Brown!' back in seventh grade

-Has shock scars all across back and arms after SQUIPCIDENT

-Michael likes to draw dicks on his freckles

-Lanky AF and can barely play sports.

-Has blue braces because of a freak accident that happened when he tried skateboarding.

-His nicknames for Michael include: Player one, Micha, Mikey, Mike, Red, and Slushee King.

-Has insomnia after the SQUIPCIDENT

-Is terrified of loud noises such as fireworks, explosions, people yelling, gunshots, just any loud noise really.

-Gets bruised super easily thanks to his anemia.

-Extreme klutz and even the smallest movement or push will send him tumbling down.

-Usually gets a hard time at school for being so tall, queer and nearly trying to kill everybody.

-Super self conscious on if he comes off as 'too clingy' or just not good enough.

-After the SQUIPCIDENT he does his best not to cry.

-Favourite colour is baby blue

-"I'm not a furry!" He says with a dolphin fursona 🐬

-After the SQUIP he stopped caring about what others thought of his clothes and just wore whatever the hell he wanted. Even if this means a dress or skirt, fuck it.

-His username is Jeremyisn'tHeere

-Ultra sensitive and gets a cold every time the weather changes.

-Sold all of his mother's old Beanie Boos plus his barmixtzfah money to afford the SQUIP.

-When he's sick he's so incapable of holding a spoon he drinks soup from a slushee cup.

-Halfway responsible for accidentally getting Christine high.

-His hair is floof extreme.

-He drink Mountain Dew Red regularly to make sure the SQUIP doesn't come back.Also he might like the taste of it just a little-

-The SQUIP comes back around twice a month or so. Usually Jeremy just chugs Mt. Dew Red till it leaves.

-It comes back usually when he's sick and makes him relive all the bad things he did.

-Knows Hebrew

-Learned Filipino just to understand what the heck Michael was saying.

-He and Michael will now have conversations in fluent Filipino and semi-fluent Spanish.

-Is always cold and never takes off cardigan.

-He knows how to play the guitar and is learning to play ukelele.

-He and Michael have matching hoodies, his says 'L O S E R'

-But after the bathroom incident he stitched over the S so now it it reads 'L O V E R'.

-Michael loves it anyways.

-He loves to play with Michael's hair.

-Also cuddle sessions at four in the morning.

-He can sing pretty well and is in choir.

-Has to go to therapy because of the SQUIP. His therapist is this woman named Veronica.

-Gets sun burns very easily and somehow looks paler.

-Will wear makeup but he isn't very good at it. 

——————————————————————————————————————————

Ohoh? What have we heere? A new book?! I've decided to stop trying to compile all of my musical headcannons in a single chapter of my One-shots book (now with over 4K views...HOW?!) and made another book! Each chapter will be a new character or couple,  scenario, whatever I can think of. And these will be updated! Please comment any headcannons you guys have (for anything really) I love reading them! As always thank you so much for reading! Keep it Classy!~🌼Goldi🌼