SQUIP SQUAD Party hc's

-It's going to take more than a burned down house, parents on the run and two broken legs to stop Jake from throwing a party.

-Only this time it's a Christmas party and he only invites the SQUIP SQUAD.

-They have it in Jenna's basement.

-And Jeremy feels incredibly left out since he's Jewish.

-So the party name is changed form a Christmas party to a Whatever people celebrate during the Winter Holidays Party

-It's a sweater party so everyone comes in huge sweaters.

-Jeremy wears a light blue one that has 'I'm Jewish' stitched onto it in white with white snowflakes. Also he wears tiny deer antlers and ears cause he's not a furry.

-Michael wears a red sweater with a ton of polar bears stitched on.

-Everyone teases him cause he looks like a walking Coke commercial.

-Rich wears a sweater with red sleeves but green cuffs and a dark green middle. It has a picture of a Santa in a seductive pose wearing nothing but mistletoe. Over it is written in green 'One Night Only'.

-Jake wears a Santa hat, red boxers with jingle bells on them and knee high stockings with a white trim.

-Christine wears a cream sweater with stitched in lights that light up anytime anyone hugs her.

-Jenna wears a burgundy sweater that has 'Christmas Bitch' stitched on in cursive.

-Brooke wears a dark blue sweater with a white Christmas tree and the words 'Deck Yo Self' stitched on.

-As finally Chloe had mistletoe in her hair and wears a green sweater that says 'Santa's favourite Ho' in red.

-Before everyone comes Jake and Jenna decide to decorate the basement in Christmas lights and mistletoe.

-But Jake forgets the tree. So the SQUAD has green duct tape on the wall for a tree.

-Also Michael brings a mistletoe cap and Jeremy has to kiss him every time he goes talk to him.

-Jeremy is lightweight there's no denying it. He gets drunk after two cups of eggnog.

-When Jake is drunk he keeps trying to climb on sofas and launching Rich off them.

-Jenna takes pictures and small videos of everything that happens.

-Brooke eats all the sweets they have.

-Chloe and Michael have a competition to see who can chug the most eggnog.

-They have a competition to see who build the best gingerbread house while drunk.

-Brooke ends up eating hers, Christine got so attached to the house he made a little gingerbread family to live in it, Michael made a box

-And Rich and Jake try to see how many different icing flavours they can fit into Jeremy's mouth before he gags.

-They get up to twenty four before they run out of icing bags.

-Chloe finds a radio and blasts Christmas pop songs.

-Christine gets really excited and jumps around and knocks down furniture.

-Michael is the king of the dance floor and wows everyone away.

-Sometime during the dancing Jake and Rich start grinding on each other and hoh boy Jenna has some sweet blackmail.

-Also sometime during dancing Jeremy gets sick and goes to throw up in the bathroom.

-So it's Jeremy and Michael in the bathroom. Michael pats Jeremy's back and comforts him as the other boy throws up in the toilet.

-Sometime around the end Christine finds the speaker and instead of usual winter music she puts in the 2016 cast album of 'Falsettos'.

-Everyone is in love with Andrew Rannells.

-Jeremy screeches the lyrics to 'Four Jews in a Room Bitching' cause home boy is a Jew.

-Brooke and Chloe act out every lesbian next door segment.

-And by the end they're all crying gays cause Whizzer deserved better.

-The next morning they all wake up in the weirdest places.

-Brooke wakes up in the fridge with her face covered with melted ice cream. Chloe is on the stairs. Michael is in the shower while Jeremy has his legs in the sink. Jake and Rich wake up on the couch. Christine wakes up on the kitchen table. And Jenna was responsible and went to her own bed to sleep.

-They all have the worst hangovers.